Chapter 12

Skylar’s POV

I took Rosie back to my place that day. It was pretty late and we already told her parents that she is staying over a few days so they won’t suspect anything when Rosie was missing.
I would have loved to talk to her that day. There was so much we needed to talk about but let’s face it we were both too tired to talk. As soon as our bodies hit my bed we were out.

But today we will have a long talk I know it. But I didn’t want to wake her up just yet. She has to rest after all that happened and she looks so sweet sleeping like that. You know while sleeping she wrapped herself around her blanket hugging it tightly and it looks absolute adorable.
“Don’t watch me sleep you creep” Rosie mumbles and I have to laugh at that.
“You know that that just rhymed?” I ask her.
“Of course I know I’m smart like that. You didn’t think I did this at purpose?”
“Nah you didn’t” I say still laughing.

“Fine!” she says pouting.
“Ah don’t be upset! I’ll have to kiss it better” I state leaning towards her and giving her a kiss. She kisses me back slowly and soft. The kiss gets more heated quickly and soon I’m straddling her on my bed holding her tightly while she pulls on my hair wanting more.

She opens her mouth for me and I quickly slip my tongue in her hot mouth. Her amazing taste fills me with even more lust for her and our tongues begin to battle. When she grips my butt I let out a small moan not expecting this. Now I want her to moan too to hear her beautiful voice moan and moan loudly. So I let my hands travel down her body until they reach her breasts and I quickly remove her clothing.

Just in that moment my door opens and someone sticks their head inside.
“Eww my poor brain!” I hear Liam shout and giggle not backing away from Rosie.
“Now I’ll have to run around with those nasty pictures in my head. Sky come on not fair!” he complains.
“Aww poor Liam!” I say jumping out of the bed and run to Liam to hug him.
“Eww stay away from me! Girly germs!” he screams running away from me.

I chase him hearing Rosie laugh still on my bed.
“That’s what you get for interrupting! Have you ever heard of knocking?” I ask him running around my chair.
“Nop, what’s knocking” he asks innocently when I catch him.
“Liam!” I warn him. “Not those puppy dog eyes again Liam it won’t work” I tell him sternly now sitting on his stomach glaring at my best friend.
“Fine you win” I grumble and get up sitting beside Rosie on my bed.

“What did you even want?” I ask him.
“Just wanted to ask if you guys would like to hang out with me” Liam answers.
“Sorry we have a lot to talk about. But how about we go to the cinema later?” I suggest.
“Well yeah sounds nice”
“I could ask the twins if they’d like to come too” Rosie says and I see Liams eyes shining with happiness. I really hope that he won’t get hurt. He’s my best friend and finding your mate can be very hurtful sometimes.

We agreed to meet outside my house at five in the evening and Liam leaves smiling like a maniac.
“I truly hope that he isn’t going to be disappointed when he will find his mate” I sigh.
“Yeah about that mate thing what does it really mean? I know that you are a werewolf now and River talked something about mates and alphas and such things and I didn’t understand a thing. Mind explaining it to me?” Rosie asks me.
“No that’s what I wanted to talk to you nonetheless” I say smiling at her.