Chapter 18

WARNING: It's like rated R stuff down there so if you are uncomfortable reading it just skip the part between ***

Skylar’s POV

After Riley moved in the cave with his whole pack one week ago everything goes smooth. We have enough men to go on a hunting party again so we always have enough food for everyone. We don’t have to worry about rouges as much as before and living on my new pack territory is so much nicer since it’s not as lonely anymore. Even Rosie likes having them around although she and Riley aren’t on best terms. She also stays away from Darius Rileys best friend. I guess he was one of the pack members to keep an eye on her.

Except that everyone is happy. The guys from Rileys pack told us many stories about Adam. How bad he treated them and even the women and kids. He really is cruel and when they left he tried to hold them back with everything possible. He told my old pack members to keep them in prison and when they didn’t do how told Adam shot one of them! When my father heard it he immediately run over and handled the situation. Luckily Adam isn’t the best shooter and the wound healed pretty quickly.

Riley told me that the alpha got really mad and punished Adam. He also told me that he thinks that Adam won’t be able to run normal for at least two weeks. I don’t feel any pity for him, why should I? He’s a cruel bastard and he deserved it. Rileys pack was really happy that I took them in even if some of them don’t think that I can run a pack. But after this week most of them got over the fact that their alpha is a girl.

Since the situation got a lot better now I want to take Rosie as a mate. Sure we are already mates but we didn’t mate yet because I didn’t want to have to worry about her even more. But now it is all different. I already waited that long and I don’t think that I can wait much longer. She doesn’t feel the pull like I do since she’s human but she definitely feels something too. I don’t know if she’s ready yet but I think she’ll be fine with it.

I already planned everything out now the only thing I have to do is ask her. Well here goes nothing. I step inside our shared little room and see my beautiful mate sitting on our bed with Jaime laughing. The two of them got very close quickly and spend almost every second together when Rosie isn’t with me or Jaime with Shawn. My beta and his cute little mate are already mated and yeah I can call him cute because he is! The thing is that Shawn likes to tell me the whole time how awesome their mating was and how their bond got even stronger and things like that.

He’s like a love struck puppy when he talks about Jaime which he does a lot. It only makes me want to mate with Rosie even more so I really hope that she’s ready for that. When they both notice me they fall silent and stare at me before they start to giggle like maniacs. When I raise my eyebrow at them their giggling gets even worse. So I just stand in the door waiting for them to calm down which takes about five minutes.