Chapter 7

Skylar’s POV

After that we went back down to the others and you should have seen their faces when they noticed our locked hands. Liams mouth was wide open just as Mollys and Bobbys. Adam and Leo looked shocked because they didn’t know that Rosie was my mate but they looked happy for me.
“Man, what happened? I thought you two wanted to be just friends?” Liam asked and I felt kinda disappointed because I thought he would be happy for me especially after he saw my breakdown. Liam must have noticed it because he quickly said he was sorry and that he was just curious after what happened which left all the others stare at me because they wanted to know what happened.

I told them but of course not everything because I couldn’t tell Rosie and her human friends yet. So I just told them that I asked her out and she said no because she was gay. I told them that I was very sad because of it but got her after an incident which I didn’t told them of course. Adam and Leo got what I meant and Rosie’s friends just believed what I told them.
The twins started to ask my mate why she’s with me – a boy – after all. And she simply said that she liked me and that she now knew that gender doesn’t matter.

After that they wanted to ask other questions but I silenced them with one simple glare. We sat down on the couch and watched the film they decided on. To my surprise they wanted to watch ‘The Lion King’. I eyed Liam curious because he hated films like that but he just shrugged mouthing a later to me. Okay he would have to explain that. I never got him to watch Disney Movies with me I could beg as much as I wanted. I love them but the only time he watched them with me was when we were drunk once. I loved the film and I loved to be able to hold my love close. Her scent filled my nose and it relaxed me completely.

When the movie was over we all went to sleep. I didn’t let go of Rosie and so we slept next to each other on her bed. The twins shared a mattress on the floor and Liam slept on the couch in Rosies room. My other friends had to go home because apparently their parents needed them at home. I didn’t believe that I think that they have a thing going on behind our backs. I hope for them that when they turn sixteen and find their mates they won’t be too disappointed if they aren’t each other’s mate.

When I turned around to look at Liam I saw him eying Molly closely. So my best friend has something for the red haired beauty, interesting. I decided to talk to him about it the next day and just went to sleep after kissing Rosie goodnight.

Now I’m standing in front of my house waiting for my father to get home. Rosie asked me to stay but I told her that I had to speak with my father about something important. Also Liam went home with me and told me about Molly. He really has a crush on her but didn’t want to make a move because he’s afraid that she won’t be his mate. He didn’t want to go out with her and hurt her feelings if someone else is destined to be his other half. I understand what he means it’s not long until he too will turn sixteen. He’ll have to wait another two months to be able to know who his mate is.