Chapter 8

• Dedicated to to all of you guys. You are amazing :D

Skylar’s POV

I look at Liam expecting the worst. He looks up right into my eyes and I see the hurt in them. It makes me feel terrible but what should I have done? I can't disobey the Alpha.
“Why did you lie to me for that long? Why did you lie to me at all?” he asks the hurt clearly in his voice and eyes.
“My father told me that I can’t tell anyone. You know what the alpha says has to be done” I tell him.
“Yeah the alpha. You are right. It’s all his fault!” Liam yells angrily. What the fuck why is he so angry now? Liam is always the calm one who first talks before he let his fists do the job for him.

“Why are you so angry at him now?” I ask confused.
“You have to ask why? Really?” he says standing up and heading for the door.
“Where are you going?” I ask running after him.
“What do you think? I’m going to show your dad that he can’t act like that” he growls lowly and runs up to my front door. What happened to the Liam I knew. The Liam I knew would never do anything that stupid! He speeds up but luckily I’m just as fast as him.

Liam crashes through our door and heads in the direction where I can smell dad. I think he’s in the kitchen. When I arrive there I can’t believe my eyes. Liam changes into his brown wolf which has a red line down his torso and legs. He then growls at the alpha who changes as well. Dad’s wolf is frightening. It’s almost six feet high and pitch black. He growls back at Liam who doesn’t back down. The next thing I see is Liams wolf jumping on my dad who throughs him down with ease.

My dad stands over the brown wolf growling at him and Liam changes back into his human form looking as angry as before. He starts to yell at the alpha who changes back giving him a dangerous glare.
“Silent!” the alpha says calmly and Liam shuts up immediately. See, nobody can disobey an alpha.
“This is never happening ever again!” he tells Liam who looks a bit frightened.
“No sir, it won’t happen again” Liam swears.
“It better not. You will have to get your wolf in control. You too” he says looking at me.

“I haven’t done anything” I cry out.
“No you haven’t – not yet. But it’s your hormones which are making you more aggressive and angry now. Every alpha and beta has to get through it just as you two. But keep it under control next time” he says growling at Liam a bit.
“I will sir. I’m sorry” he says looking to the ground.
“Now why did you even get this angry at me?” dad asks Liam curious and I see the anger from before in Liams eyes.

“Why did you make Sky lie to me?” he asks calmly but I can see how hard it is for him to hold back his anger. Dad looks sad at him.
“I didn’t want this either but what do you think I should have done. I have to do what is best for the pack and when they would have known that Sky is a girl everything would have started to fall apart. You know I wolf can only produce with his mate and after mine died there is no one who could be the alpha except Sky. But have you ever heard of a female alpha” dad asks Liam.
“No, I have never heard of it” Liam answers after a while.