Nationalities

This was a request from alejandradiazirene. shes the sweetest person so you should check her out!

Captain America: Russian.

You grew up in Russia, even though Tony's your brother you had different moms. He loves your English accent and when you talk in Russian it just kills him, its the cutest thing to watch.

Iron Man: American.

Through and through. Grew up in New Haven Connecticut with Pepper and moved to New York with your dad.

Hulk: Canadian.

Bruce was jealous you got to grow up in such a beautiful place like that, you took him to your family home for a vacation and he didn't want to leave.

Hawkeye: Swedish

The accent KILLS him! The way you talk to him or sing or hum a tune you heard on the radio, makes his heart flutter.

Black Widow: French.

Your fluent, you can cook French dishes and name everything about France. She adores it, it mesmerizes her when you start talking about France, and even though you've lost the accent from living in America when you talk about France it comes running back.

Thor: British

Your quite the traditional British. You drink tea and eat crumpets, read papers, and have afternoon tea. Thor has learned a lot about your culture and loves every bit of it, one time instead of saying ' For Asgard!' he said 'long live the queen', you died.

Loki: Mexican

He loves the culture, the food and the history! And more importantly, he adores you. He loves the stories about your old home and your family, even your old pets you had. You promised to take him there one day, for a vacation you both well deserved. He spent hours learning about the history of Mexico so he could surprise you when you got back from work.

Wanda: Italian

Wanda didn't know about Italy until you took her to see your grandparents, they told her all about the culture and the food until they could tell her anymore. She immediately booked a flight for you two and you spent a week in Italy together, it was the best week of your life. She learned how to make the food out there and you went to see the leaning tower of Pisa and the Colosseum.

Pietro: Australian

The only thing he new about Australia are the Kangaroos, yeah I know, bit weird. You asked him about going to Australia, but he declined saying Clint had told him all about the snakes and spiders that live there, and he HATES spiders! This upset you, so he made it up to you by telling you facts about the history and gave you a little stuffed koala. He ended up going and he enjoyed it, but he did see a spider...

Bucky: Spanish.

You moved with your mum when you were small and didn't really go back to it. But Bucky was keen to kind out what it was like and visit. He loved it and so did you!

-

-

-

THERE WILL BE MORE BUCKY PARTS SOON! I got a request and decided to do it now otherwise I would forget about it. I have a friend whos writing a really good story, SwirleeSheep is writing a story called 'The act' and its amazing so far! I also have other stories, 'Cutting the strings' and my current one called 'controlling the pain'- both avengers. As always, vote and comment! Love you all!

bye guysssss- Amy