Something of theirs that you steal

Captain America: Flannel

Steve has this red flannel, it's big and comes down to your knees. And like most girls you love oversized flannels. You are always wearing it, Steve doesn't even call it his anymore. When he needs it and finds you wearing it, he can't argue with the puppy eyes you give him and finds something else to wear.

Iron Man: ACDC shirt

ACDC is Tony's life. His T-shirt? Well, it's his favourite thing apart from you. Only once did he give you permission to wear it and that was only because your pjs were in the wash. When he found you wearing it again, he was livid! But soon encouraged you to wear it as it showed off more skin then what your other clothes do.

Hulk: Socks

Socks are a strange thing to take from the man you love. But Bruce's ones are soft and fluffy, and you can pull them up so the heel rises above your ankle. You always take them and use them around the house. Bruce always has to hold back a laugh when you come trotting out of your bedroom with his giant socks on.

Hawkeye: Sweatpants

When out on missions it gets very cold in the bed next to you. So of course, you have to pull them up 24/7 and constantly tighten the strings, but they are the best when he's gone. It treats your sadness easily. And when Clint gets back, he knows nothing of it. Before he goes there back in his wardrobe, then when he's back there on a heap on the bathroom floor. This left Clint wondering all sorts of possibilities as you denied anything to do with them. He was going to call ghost hunters at one point, when left you having to tell him.

Black widow: Everything

Everything is an understatement. You have the same wardrobe anyway, and your the same size, so why not? Your always wearing each others stuff. Your outfits are so similar and even the others get confused around you two. Underwear? Not so much, but everything else? Pretty much.

Thor: His Cape

His cape is like a blanket to you. On its own, it like a cover for a kind sized bed. The best way to wear his cape is wrapping yourself up in it like a burrito and flopping on the couch, as pretty little liars is on. Thor finds it amusing to see his 'maiden' all wrapped up in his cape. He tells everyone what you do, even Loki. Though he doesn't find it that amusing...

Loki: Helmet

Neither of you two know why you do this. But it's so big and covers your eyes as you put it on. Loki finds it adorable, even though he wouldn't admit it, and always encourages you to wear it. You mock him a lot, prancing around the house quoting him and his brother. You don't stop until Loki is doubled over in laughter.

Wanda: Red jacket

Her red jacket is your favourite accessory. It goes with almost everything and you love to wear it. Wanda finds it annoying when you wear it, and fusses over it a lot. You do it anyway, knowing she loves it really and only likes to tease. She's started calling you your nickname for her. Pietro finds it funny when his sister gets annoyed, and often steals it too! Even thought it's a little small for him.

Pietro: Blue jacket

Pietro can't seem to take his hands off of your when you wear it. And of course, you use it to your advantage. You use it around the house when it's cold or when you need to go down the shop for something. When you see him, he is hugging, kissing or teasing you in some way. He traces the arrow heads down your arms, and then you take it off. He gets annoyed at how his 'princess looks cute in my jacket'. In the end, you just put it back on.

Bucky: Leather jacket

It's one Steve gave to him. It's heavy and huge, but warm in the winter. He always puts it around you when your in public, as a sign of affection. He loves it when you wear it. He says it makes you look tiny, but you think it's badass.

-

-

-
I am alive! I took a while to brainstorm new ideas and work on new stories. But I still need you guys to comment what you want me to write about!!
By the way, on Friday the 8th I am going to the 5SOS concert!!! Is anyone else going to the O2? Remember to vote and comment, love you all!!!

Bye guyssssss- Amy