Snowflake kisses- Wanda

The ground was covered in a white blanket and the trees were covered in white pillows. The footprints were slowly disappearing while new ones were left as we walked. Tops of grass poked through the white sheet as wind dusted off the greenery hidden underneath. There were no birds chirping, no animals scampering and no people around to spoil the fun.

Your garden was usually full of brightly coloured bushes and daisies, but by winter it was a wonderland. The dew drops on the leaves had frozen and the spider webs looked like beaded necklaces. Your bird houses had little icicles on them and the bird seed was frozen to the feeder. There were no fish in the pond that you could see, all there was a thin coat of ice that had cracked in the corners.

You watched as Wanda walked between the trees and through the gate. She touched every branch and admired the finger prints she left after. She held on tightly to her red scarf as the wind blew past her and fixed her down under her beanie. It was not currently snowing, but you were sure it would start snowing again.

"I've never been anywhere like this before." She whispered.

"Do you like it?" You asked as she dusted off some of the flowers in a hanging basket.

"It's beautiful." She replied. She continued walking around in the snow while you watched her from afar. It was peaceful. Tranquil. And before you knew it, snow started to fall.

" (Y/N)! It's snowing again!" She called from the pond. You chuckled and Wandered over to her, you watched as she tried to break the ice.

"Do the fish like snow?" She asked as the red magic flew from her hands into the ice.

"I don't know, they never really have it under water." You replied. The ice was moved to the other side of the pond and the scaled of the small creatures sparkled from there hiding spot.

With the ice, Wanda used her powers to levitate it and mold it. She twisted her hands while the ice formed and created a cute bridge that went from one side to the other. The had railings had small dew drops hanging off of them and poles on each side that represented lights.

"I never knew you could do that..." You trailed off.

"Theres a lot you do not know about me."

You sat in silence for a few minutes catching snowflakes on you hands. Wanda felt her face, and felt the snowflakes dissolve on them as they hit her skin.

"The snowflakes feel like kisses, no?" She asked me with her thick accent.

"Little snow kisses." You replied.

You went back inside for the rest of the day, drank hot chocolate by the window while the snow fell. You talked about her past, SHIELD and many other things like family and her brother. It was quiet, perfect for a snow day. Your Christmas tree in the corner sparkled with lights as the sky went dark, and the TV went on for a Christmas movie marathon.

-

-

-

So this is my first imagine, its not the best. It was requested in the comments and I haven't had any preferences suggested, I wasn't sure what to write at first but I thought this was fitting.. You can now suggest imagines. Please tell me who you want in it, what you want to happen and what rating you want it to be (Fluff ect.). Comment below or message me what you want. I can't wait to see what you guys would like from me. Remember to Vote! Love you all!

bye guysssss- Amy