Bucky part 3

They find out something about you: You and Bucky were walking in town with your hoods up to avoid press. He was talking about how he and the others were trying to hack into Tonys files and play a prank on him, but failed. You were heading over to Avengers tower anyway so you decided to have a go. You got to the building and greeted pepper and happy with the crew, Steve thanked you for keeping Bucky out of trouble. You all went upstairs and while everyone was talking about missions and went into one of the computer rooms. The security was easy to override and Tony's password was the easiest thing to guess. After a while you finally got through, on one screen was all of the codes and the other was the camera from the room they were in.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y? You ready to play a game?"

You asked the AI, with an evil smirk on your face. You started off by turning off the lights in the room, resulting in a Girly shriek from Clint. Then you made all the monitors turn on with a (insert picture of whatever you want) on it. Then you typed things into the screen and it popped up onto the monitor beside them. They all started freaking out and typing things into the computer to stop you. You plugged in a microphone and spoke to all of them downstairs.

"Guess who?" All of them jumped, they were meant to be earths mightiest heroes for god sake! You put the firewall up and went downstairs laughing your butt off. Bucky started laughing and so did everyone else, apart from Tony. He was still fuming that you got through. Bucky was impressed to say the least, he only just found out that you were this good at hacking. Steve welcomed you as the Avengers personal hacker.

How they like your hair: In pigtails.

You did it as a joke while watching a movie but Bucky found absolutely adorable. You wear your hair like that quite a bit now, it definitely gets Bucky's attention. ;)

Where they like to kiss you: Shoulder.

It's your weakness, Bucky knows it. He was shy at first when it came to PDA, but he actually likes it now. The shoulder kissing happens a lot when Bucky is jealous. But he will do it when your alone, he likes to trace the line of his arm along your shoulder, you don't know why. Not that your complaining.

What pet you have: Budgies

He was reluctant at first, but decided if it makes you happy then it will be worth it. Besides, they can't live forever if he don't like them. But he loved them, two boys, both blue. They were the cutest things ever! Bucky was now known as Daddy to them and you were known as there mum. Your boys loved sitting with Bucky, especially when it rained because then they sit by the window and watch the rain fall down the window.

You cry: You were already crying when you got there and crying most of the way home, it was so unexpected. Your sister had been stabbed outside of an ally near her house, she was one of a few that had been stabbed within the month in the area. She died when you got there, she was your best friend and closest family. You did everything together, you were inseparable when you were little. And it was all gone in a matter of minutes. Bucky wasn't at the tower when you got there, no one was. They were out celebrating Tony's engagement and you decided not to go. Bucky came home at midnight with the others, but it was silent. Bucky saw you on the couch with his jumper watching the news and crying. He saw the headline and seized up, he knew what had happened when the name came up. He picked you up and sat you in his lap, and let you cry. He wasn't sure he was helping but he didn't let go. You cried until you couldn't anymore.

"You wanna talk about it?"

"No. Not yet." you replied. Eventually you fell asleep with him, he took you to your room and he passed out next to you.

Favourite movie: The Aristocats.

(Like him singing "Everybody wants to be a cat" is like the cutest thing to imagine omg)

-

-

-

Sorry it's late! My friend has been writing some brilliant stories, PLEASE check her out, I dedicated the story to her so her name is somewhere around here ! Vote and comment suggestions now Bucky is up to date! Love you all!!!

Bye guyssss -Amy