He gets jealous

Captain America:

You were currently shopping late at night, as the members of the avengers towers had devoured every last crumb of food. It was stupid O'clock in the morning but Tony had insisted on some kind of edible delight to be in a cupboard by the morning. While cruising down the isles, you started to notice Steve getting closer to you and you felt his grip tighten on your waist. It got to the point where you winced as you pushed the cart around the corner.

"You okay darlin?"

"Your arm is about to cut my blood supply, Steve." Steve quickly retracted his arm from your waist.

"Sorry Y/N" He held his head as you past a shop assistant stacking tins on a shelf. You soon began to realise what was happening.

"Steve, are you jealous?"

"Is wrong to say I am?"

"It's stupid but not wrong, don't worry about him Steve."

"He kept looking at you-"

"Don't worry about him. Now, what pop tarts does Thor want?"

Iron Man:

"We have this design in the red, gold or black. But the other can also be done in a deep green." The dressmaker told you and you sifted through the different designs for the upcoming party. Tony had organised and surprise visit from a high-end dress maker to make you feel elegant for the celebration Tony was organising, you had no idea what he was celebrating though. He always had some kind of party.

"I like this red one, but with the black shoes and clutch. If that's possible."

"Of course it is, anything can be done!" The designer cheered in his french accent. "Let us take measurements then shall we?"

As you stood on the podium to be measured, Tony had come in to check on the progress. Giving him a soft smile  you stretched your arms ready for the measurements to be taken. The designer took his time measuring you from head to toe, complementing your curves along the way. Once he was done he excused himself to write everything up, which gave you time to see Tony before and last minute touches were done.

While you were all smiles, Tony stood with a scowl across his face. His arms were folded as you reached around his head to hug him. You sighed as he kept his eyes trained on whatever was in front of him.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"Toooooonnnnny?" You whined, finally he looked down at you.

"I don't like the way he was touching you." Tony stated plainly. You sighed.

"He was just taking measurements. Believe me, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." You smiled softly, receiving a smile from him.

Hulk:

The lab was a busy place. Like a maze, it was easy to get lost. Which is why you found yourself wandering endless halls in search of Bruce, or anyone at this rate.

"Excuse me, are you lost?" You turned to see a younger man with light blonde hair ask you.

"Yeah, er, do you know where Bruce is?"

"Sure, I'll walk you there! I was on my way there too." He replied with a smile on his face. You accepted and followed him down the endless corridors and hallways.

His name was Brad. Young, kind-hearted with a good spirit. Had a passion for science and expressed it. He was a jokester, which you discovered when you walked into the lab clutching your stomach while you laughed. You caught eyes with Bruce and waved goodbye to Brad, making your way over to him.