How you Sleep

Captain America: You sleep on his chest, his arm wrapped around you and the other holding your hand. Your leg would be over his and his head would turn to face you.

Iron Man: He sleeps on his stomach while his arm is lazily thrown across your waist. His face is turned to face you as you sleep on your side facing him. Your hand is either tangled in his hair on at the back of his neck.

Hulk: You face each other holding hands, foreheads touching and legs tangled. You often stay in the same place until the morning, if not your head is under his chin. You spend hours talking about your day like this.

Hawkeye: Clint sleeps on his back facing the door and his bow, you snuggle into the side of him and put your arms on his chest. He wraps his arm around you while the other plays with your hair.

Black Widow: She sleeps facing the door with one hand under her pillow holding her gun, the other is holding your hand. You are behind her with your arms wrapped around her, your leg over her hip holding her in place.

Thor: You lay on top of him, literally. He moves a lot in the night and this is the only way to keep him still. He has his arms around you and his head nuzzled in your neck, your hands are in his hair.

Loki: As he's a frost giant, he gets very cold at night. So you hold hands but are not so close to each other, just close enough so you know he's there. You sleep on your back while he sleeps on his side.

Wanda: Both your legs are tangled together and your hands are in each others hair, your noses are touching and you feel the cold from them before you drift off to sleep.

Pietro: His arms are everywhere and his legs are tangled with yours. Your on the opposite end of the bed but your arms and legs are still touching, he moves to much in the night so you don't really cuddle.

Bucky: Your head is on his shoulder, the good one, while his other arm strokes your hair. Your arms are around his chest and your leg is over his, splitting them. He often stays up, whispering how much he loves you in his ear.

-

-

-

Thank you for reading! Late update but school is driving me nuts, hope you like it. I got the idea from the comments, comment more suggestions and I'll use them. By the way, do any of you notice the pictures? Remember to vote! Love you all!

bye guysssss- Amy