Tristian : Hotel

Tristan:

      I have been sitting here all day, why do people enjoy this kind of thing? Honestly it's very stupid.

"Alright lets get this thing over with.." I say in a mean attitude, I want to just go home and forget all about this.

"Places everyone!"  the head designer said to us while pointing at the curtain.

"Ugh!" I moan.

"Cheer up Tristan, now lets go amaze them." A boy comes up to me and says.

I start to go up to the curtain with my outfit on, I walk outside to see the crowd gasp. I walk down the path and turn and kiss a girl, her husband tried attacking me but I played it off, a little blood doesn't hurt anything now does it?

"Ha, back at you bud!" I say while walking, I trip and fall on the ground in front of a lady. She looks at me like I'm some toy, I look into her eyes and walk back into the dressing rooms.

"Tristan! What the hell was that?" says the director Will Drake watching me cut my face with a nearby knife.

"I'm done modeling. I think it's boring." I say back to Will Drake.

"What is wrong with you?" He says back to me.

"I'm leaving, bye." I say while walking out of the dressing rooms and going to the elevator. Screw all these people. I'm not their puppet.

I'm done with them.