Iris : Hotel

I do not want to live anymore....

My child hates me. I do not know what I am going to do with myself anymore...

"I can't anymore Liz..." I say to Liz who is standing right net to me in the lobby of the grand Cortez.

"Do what?" She says throwing the news paper down in front of me.

"Live..." I say looking at the marble counter tops.

"Don't say that, don't mess with me.." She says winking and smiling at me.

"My own son hates me.." I say looking at Liz, she was serious as if I were already dead.

"Don't tell me, he's upset because the Countess let him go like the others..." She says picking up the magazine again.

"I guess, he told me that I should just kill myself.." I say shedding a tear and looking at Liz's bald head.

"I love how you think that he deserves you, that boy is not good! He is not worth more then you.." She says throwing the newspaper.

"He is my son!" I say slamming my hand on the counter top.

"Okay, let him treat you like this...It's on you.." Liz says to me shedding a tear.

"Liz.." I say taking my hand off the counter and almost placing it on her.

"I have to get back to reading..." She says taking the newspaper that she threw earlier.

I frown, I fear I may loose the only friend I've ever had, I don't want to end up like that with her. She is my friend.

"I have to end this.." I say walking away from Liz and going to the elevator.

It is my time..... It has to be done.