~Sally~ (MAJOR SPOILERS!)

I am so lonely... It's now gotten to the point that I think the others don't even want me here... Do I even belong? You know, I could just hide, I could just go in the basement and do nothing... I don't think people even care...

I need my Johnny back..

 Every time I would see him it would just make me want to love him even more... he is mine! Why does this always happen to me? 

I just need someone to care for me...

                                                                                    BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

"What was that?" I say walking towards the gunshots, it sounds like it came from the Countess's room.. she probably found more people to suck their blood... 

                                                                                    BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Okay this is not normal.. I'll go see what it is..." I say walking more towards the sound, and there I saw her. The Countess who was shot and hit, she needed my help but I didn't care... until i thought of something....

She can be mine...

"What are you doing??" says The Countess scared and looking at me.

"I am giving you stitches... They don't call me Hypodermic Sally for no reason.." I say using the needle and thread to sew her back together, removing the bullets.

"I will help you... but you have to promise me something..." I say putting the needle down.

"What is it? I will do anything.." She says looking up at me with a tear forming in her eye.

"You can never leave me, not like the others..." I say picking it up.

"Why would I leave..." She says smiling at me and I smiling back.

"And one more thing.." I say looking at The Countess.

"What is it?" She says putting her head down, she was lying on a bed. 

"You will get my Johnny back.." I say looking at her, she starts to shake her head up and down.

"Good..." I say sewing her up more. 

    I have someone, she will never leave me like the others do.....