~Queenie~

I walked into the hotel, it was very nice and detailed, to be honest I would live here. 

*DING* I rung the bell on the front desk. 

"Hello?" I say while nothing is going on. 

"Hello My dear, what can I get you?" A woman says.

"Hi, I'm Queenie, I am from the Coven in New Orleans." I say shrugging my shoulders. 

"Oh I've heard about you! You're a witch!" The Woman says.

"A witch!?" Another woman says who was behind the other one.

"Yeah, I'm a descendant from Salem." I say looking at the woman.

"Well, we will make sure you love your time here!" The other woman says leading me to the elevator.

                                                                             *IN THE HOTEL ROOM*

We walked inside the room and it looked ugly, it was stained and nasty. I thought that this hotel was going to be nice like the reviews said but to me this place deserves a 1 out of 5 stars, maybe less...

"Right this way ma'am." The woman who was dressed in blue said

"I am Liz Taylor." The woman said.

"And I'm Iris.." The other woman said.

"Um...Can I get another room?" I say looking at the darkness of the place.

"Uh....This is the only room available..." Liz says to me looking at me smiling.

"Okay.." I say looking around the room.

                                                                                     SHRINK!

"What was that?" I say looking in the bathroom and finding a woman who looked like she spent 5 days in a trashcan.

"You're mine!" She says coming at me.

"What?" I say backing up.

                                                                                   *STAB*

"Ugh!" She says, stabbing me. 

"Haha! I'm a human voodoo doll. I say smashing a mirror and taking the glass.

"YOU WITCH!" She says backing up.

"Haha, not today." I say cutting my arm and making her bleed.

                                                                                   *STAB*

"Haa............" I say falling to the ground.

"Oh, so sad. This one had a thing for the dark arts." A man says standing over me holding a cane.

  This is the end, my sister witches are so not proud of me... I've failed them and myself.....