John Lowe : Hotel

A/N: There are spoilers in the next John Lowe chapter, do not read the next chapter unless you want to know what happened in the hotel...

I am going insane..

I do not know what is going on, I feel like I cannot move without being scared. I feel like a child again, afraid of my own shadow...

"What is going on? What am I doing? Where am I?" I say looking at the ceiling, remembering that I am in the place that ruined my happiness, I am now just scared because of it.

I cannot remember anything, all I remember is that I have a wife named Alex, a daughter named Scarlett, Holden....

"Hello? Are you there?" I say while calling Alex, where could she be? I had a dream that she was sleeping in a glass coffin somewhere in the hotel.

These killings must come to an end, the killer must be stopped, it ruined me and my family..

"So you want to find the Ten commandments killer?" Sally says behind me, I hadn't even seen her in the lobby I walked to.

"Yes! I am done with things being ruined." I say to Sally, she seemed to be crying, does she never stop crying honestly?

"It is time..." Sally says behind me, her hair started to bounce as she walked to the elevator.

"Follow me...." She says entering the elevator and opening the doors.

"Okay, what is going to happen?" I say touching her side.

"You are about to find answers, answers that you will or will not like..." She says looking from me to the floor and she watches me enter the elevator and following her to the end.