Michael : Hotel

Michael:

     I walked into the Hotel Cortez, it was remarkable.

"This will work great!" I say to a woman behind the front desk, I think that place is just amazing.

"Oh good, another person." She says while rolling her eyes.

"Hmm.. Yes?" I say to her while she was reading a magazine.

"Can I get a room?" I ask her while looking at my Iphone.

"You know what? You're lucky, one just opened up!" She says while grabbing the keys to room sixty four.

"Wait, what about room 23? It seems to be available." I say while raising one brow.

"That one is under repair at the moment..." She says while looking down.

"Hmph." I say to her while squinting my eyes.

"Fine, I'll take that one then." I say while giving her a rude look.

"Okay then, this way please." She says while smiling and showing me to the elevator. As we reached the hallway she said to me

"Why were you so angry about this room?" She asked me.

"Rumors..." I tell her.

"What rumors!?" She lets out with a burst.

"I don't know, just people on twitter..." I say while looking at her. The elevator stops in a hallway and we start walking out.

"This way sir." She says while showing me to the door.

"Okay, thank you." I say while looking at the door.

"Here are your keys, it will cost extra if you loose them. There is a phone in there for your convince, Thank you." She says while walking away from me. This place is starting to come out of it's shell more and more. I think something strange is going on here.

"Oh and one more thing, tonight is a big fashion show in the lobby." She yells down the hall.

"Well, I will be there." I say while nodding my head. Something weird is going on here, I intend to find out.

"Well, what do we have here?" I say while looking in the room.

"Ugh, I'm tired.." I say while heading toward the bed and falling into a deep sleep.....