~The Countess~

Things are changing ever since my love has left me. I miss the days I had spent with him, god how I miss it.  Me and my lover will reunite once more, I know of it. Me and James March are finished, I cannot deal with him anymore, but I have decided to have dinner with him for a final goodbye. 

"Here I go, let's see how much the boy's missed me." I say walking into the hotel room where I see a diner table with two chairs and a bottle of Champagne. 

"Why dear! So how are you my lady?" March says pulling the chair he had set for me away from the table for me to sit.

"You've missed me, haven't you?" I say sitting in the chair.

"Why yes, Mrs. March." He says smiling at me and walking toward his seat on the other side of the table.

"Don't call me that, we are no more...Don't you see?" I say looking at the ground.

"Well, no wonder why.." He says looking at me with a strange look.

"What do you mean?" I say grabbing the bottle of Champagne and opening it.

"Your boy, the one who died." He says giving a little chuckle.

"What are you talking about..." I say breathing more heavier. 

"Don't take me for a fool my dear.." He says drinking the Champagne he had already made for himself.

"I'm leaving." I say drinking a little bit of Champagne. 

"Don't go, you are just leaving because you know I know who the boy is." He says looking at me with a stern look.

"What about him! How did you know about it?" I say throwing my wine glass and spilling Champagne on the white table fabric.

 "I may have saw you cheating on me, don't worry... I took care of him." March says looking at the ground which also had Champagne spilled on.

"You...You...YOU DID IT! YOU KILLED HIM!" I say jumping at him, not touching though.

"Well, not exactly. He has been locked in my hotel for ages..." He says eating a piece of steak lying on the plate.

"I am warning you of what you have started, good luck." I say walking to the door.

"And to think, I thought you were everything, ha." I say walking out and slamming the door.

H...How could he?!