Sally : Hotel

So by now if you haven't noticed. I'm dead...

I just need to find the right man for me, I now know the cost's of being dead.

"I call this one, Iris!"   I yell looking at a young man running to the elevator. Iris just stood there reading an old magazine like usual staring at me. I think she still holds a grudge because of our past, you know with her son. I think that she will get over it.

I think that this calls for a job done by me, I want to visit this man and show him things no one has ever dared to see.

I watched him do the drugs and I thought that this man needed a lesson so I made him feel pain, I don't like to talk about what had happened but let's just say it was the best night of my life.

Lets just say that he will be gone for a long long time, after he had died I sowed him into a mattress but I think that he will not stop fighting, I think that something is going on with him..

"I'm sorry, but you need to learn your lesson.." I say finishing the final stitches and putting the final touches on my amazing and fine masterpiece.

Sometimes it hurts me to see them stray but at the same time it is just like how a dog needs to be put down, only it is real life people, who think they are better then others, and that is what really crushes me.

Hmph, they all think they are better and that is why I cannot stand them, those men mean nothing to me anymore. I hid the body because I need to get rid of all of the evidence, I heard a detective has been snooping around the neighborhood and I don't want to spoil all of the fun!

I don't think that I am a murderer, I think I am a teacher, teacher of life. Low lives like that man needed teaching and I was the teacher, just like every other boy I snatched up so far.

It makes me sad to see all these people with such bad manners and attitudes so I can help them, I can fix them...