She-Naye : Hotel

Me and my husband Trey are going to the Hotel Cortez, let's hope this is the first thing that he can get right. My husband is a nice person but sometimes I just cannot trust him...

"Will you get the shoes dear?" He says to me trying to lift out some of the luggage's.

"Oh sure, you should get the dog.." I say looking at him, I feel like he is going to put more effort into our marriage, hopefully something happens soon...

"Okay, go upstairs then." He says putting the luggage's into the car.

We are heading to the Cortez, this will be the big break I have been looking for. We hope that California will help us with our marriage, things have not been the same.

"Hello?" I shout in the grand hotel.

"Dear? Is anyone here?" Says my husband.

"Trey.." I say to him scratching my hair.

"Hello, can I get you something, I heard you scream..." Says an old woman.

"Yes, can I get a hotel room?" Trey says to the lady who appeared to be wearing clothes only a Ninety year old would wear.

"Yes, room sixty four is available..." says the lady in old clothing.

"Okay! What is your name miss?" I say to the lady, she looked very scary..

"Iris, follow me to your room.." She says to us grabbing a key from the wall.

"Okay, lets go." Trey says to me and Iris, she was looking very disturbing and had red bags around her eyes. I feel bad for her."

We walk up to the door and I hear a noise, this noise was almost like a ghoul and it felt like it was brushing my hair, I don't know what is going on here but I am getting quite scared.

"Hey, Trey I'm going to go out tonight. My girls wanted to go to the movies, I will be back around Two or Three...

"Okay, I will just be here." He says smiling to me like he was happy that I am leaving.

"Bye!" I say grabbing the keys to my car and heading out the door.

"Hey girl, I am heading out now.." I say calling my friend Emma.

"Okay, I cannot make it tonight. I'm not feeling that good..." She says while coughing.

"Okay, will May still be going?" I say shaking my head.

"Yeah, I think." She says.

"Okay, see you later..

The movie was not that great for all that I could see, I left early because I wanted to check on the dog and especially my husband, I do not know what is wrong with him.

I open the door to see Emma with my husband in bed, I cannot think of anything else but to go in the bathroom and get my gun.

"You jerk!" I say pointing the gun at him.

"BABY NO!" He says covering his face.

"You will pay!" I say pulling the trigger...

"YOU TOO! GET OUT BEFORE I KILL YOU!" I say pointing the gun at her and watching her run out of the door screaming.

"Oh no! WHAT HAVE I DONE!" I say looking at his body.

"NO!" I say screaming at the ceiling.

It's all over....

A/N: Thanks guys! This one is for my friend She-Naye who is very loyal and nice to everyone and everything. Again I would like to thank you for all of you peoples nice feedback! Stay tuned... C: