Alex Lowe : Hotel

I miss my child, the thought of me seeing him again passes through my brain every day. I am a nurse because even if it sounds weird, I don't want people to have to go through what I did because it hurts, it hurts a lot.

Lately ever sing John has been living in the Hotel Cortez he has been seeing things, now has my daughter! I think what would be best is to make this stop. I decided to go to the courthouse and get a divorce paper, this is the only way.

"So, you want to get a divorce against your current husband John Lowe?" He asked me while looking at the papers.

"Y..Yes sir, I think it is the best thing to do at this point..." I say while staring at him.

"Okay, here you are." He said while handing me the papers.

"Uh...Thanks." I say while looking at him, and then the ground.

"You're welcome." The man said while I was reading the divorce papers. I thought the best thing to do is go to the Cortez and get this over with for the well being of our child, I just hope that he isn't going to be too upset when I show him the papers.

    Scarlett said that she was seeing things in the Cortez, she said that she saw four coffins in an abandoned pool. I do not know what she is talking about, she also said that she saw Holden. I do not know why she would even think that, it was very unexpected and I think it is because of John.

She said that she went to the abandoned pool and saw a open passage with a room filled with candy and games, she said that he was different and that he smelt like lavender but was different. 

I want to go to John tonight, no matter if he is upset I think that it is appropriate and that it is for the well being of our child. I am just scared that he might be too torn up about it, after all everyone has been through a lot in that hotel. I should be straight forward with it and just lay the news down and be ready for anything that will come my way, I'm sorry John...