John Lowe : Hotel

Detective John Lowe:

        I walked through the front door, as I stepped into the building it reminded me of why I came to this town, for the mysteries. My mother always told me that being curious is okay to a certain extent, now I know what she meant. I miss my daughter, seeing her sweet blonde hair reminded me of what becoming a father feels like. I walked through the lobby to a old woman. She was sitting reading a magazine and had a very stern and unsettle look upon her face, like a kid when he/she doesn't get their way.

"We have noticed some disturbances in room 64, is that room vacant?" I said in a stern voice thinking to myself what is gonna happen next?

"Yes that room is vacant. Take this nice man to room sixty four for me.." She said pointing to a man who appeared to be wearing drag.

"Sixty four...?" said the man in drag. He was wearing a long cape looking material, it was a sky blue and his makeup was all over the place.

"So? What do you want with a old hotel like this, sir..." The person in drag said in a snarly way.

"Well I came in right away when I heard about the attack earlier, you know the boy?" I said in response.

"Oh that poor boy, Now right this way." He said as the elevator door opened. The first thing I thought was what am I going to see, a rotten hotel sure will have some secrets.

"Here it is, room sixty four. By the way the name is Liz Taylor." said the Man in drag.

"Thank you Liz was it? I can take it from here." I said while walking toward the door. I peeked my head into the door and slowly walked in.

"There has to be something.." I said quietly...

Why would someone go missing in a place like this? Well it does look very old and suspicious for a hotel, the decorations are amazing but something has to be going on around here. Something has to be going on around here, a clue maybe?

A/N Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Message me for ideas!