Sally : Hotel

Sally:

      I walked down the hallway of the hotel, my hair was bouncing all over the place. I felt proud of myself for some reason but I think it's all just my confidence.

I walked to the elevator and go upstairs where I heard a boy moving around a lot, I decided it was a party I was not invited to. I walked to the room to see he was stunned an on the ground because he had done some drugs and I decided to join in with him. He was a young boy, probably around his 20's.

"Da da da deem." I started to mumble while putting on some lipstick. He was out, I was ready to leave the room but a woman came in.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM!?" She says to me.

"I.. I Di.... I Don't kn... wh..you're tal.... about." I say while mumbling down the hall, I started to mumble and dance.

"Da da da deem da." I start to say while dancing still. I started to walk to a window that was open.

The breeze was a cool nice breeze like on Halloween night, I turned around but the woman was right there. I gasped and she had pushed me out of the window. Staring at the sky I was flying through the wind. I took a breathe and I fell on the ground hard. I started to cry but I couldn't move or breathe.

I knew that it was my last breathe and I was then gone..

Iris:

  She had to pay for hurting my baby! It was about time that rat was gone.

"Hmph." I say walking back to the room while tears were still forming around my eyes. There was a blonde woman sitting by my baby's head.

"Who are you?" I say startled.

"You're boy, has a jaw line for days." she says. I stand there puzzled staring at her and looking at my baby's head."

What is going on here?