Iris : Hotel

Iris POV:

     I have had it with these rude people coming in and not treating certain people with respect. These folks can come into the hotel and be rude to me?

"Ha!" I blurted out while giggling, I do not and probably will never understand what some of these people can come up with. Some people just beg for me to send them to room sixty four, they just want to die don't they. I do not intend to be the bad girl of this here hotel but some actions must take place! The only thing I don't want is for the owner to see me in bad shape, I can't risk loosing my job even though I haven't even met the owner yet.

   I do understand some peoples feelings, it does hurt me when they scream but at the same time I have less humanity then ever before.

"Ugh, another day in paradise...." I hear Liz say.

"Hell yeah it is!" I say rolling my eyes and shaking my head.

"So did the detective say anything? Was he angry or maybe scared?" I ask to Liz as she stares deep into my eyes.

"Well.. He was polite but there was something going on, I'm not sure but you might want to look into it." She says walking away with the blue fabric breezing my legs and gliding down the carpet. I never told Liz how much she really meant to me, not in a loving way just as a well...sister.

Detective John Lowe: I walked around the room paralyzed with many feelings, I felt scared but at the same time trying to keep calm and not let my feelings get the best of me.  I walked to a big bed that had a big blonde cover on it and passed it, I then walked to the bathroom slower and slower until I had put my hand on the shower curtain, I opened it with a quick jerk to see that there was nothing in the shower.

          I was scared for the few seconds that I had opened the curtain to the shower, I was thinking to myself, is this going to kill me? Am I going to die? Came upon my thoughts, I knew that something was wrong. I was getting very tired so I decided to lay down, something came upon me and I'm not sure what it was but it made me fall into a deep sleep. I still do not understand what it was that took over me, I intend to find out.  I do not trust some things that lurk around in these very hallways, I must know what is going on behind this freak show.

A/N: Thanks guys! More content will be publishing soon, if you have any suggestions for me too add I can, even if you want some new characters! Thanks everyone.