May : Hotel

My name is May, I live in California. I am 18 years old and I am not like others, I have seen death......

                                                                                               ~5 Months Ago~

"Time to go to school." My mom shouts very loud.

"Come on mom you know I don't like school, do I have to go??" I say looking at my ceiling..

"Yes May."

"Darn it" She had said.

"Get in the car May." She said looking at me and entering the car.

"Okay.. I forgot my backpack..." I say trying to walk back in the house.

"May stop, I know what you are trying to do but it doesn't work like that. I have your bag and you knew that." She says while pointing to the car, I start to frown..

                                                                                              ~At School~

"Ugh look at that ugly thing" Some cheerleader said to me.

"Hey my name is May and you better stop being mean to me." I say putting my fists up

"Umm.. I am Hayden and I don't think you can talk to me like that" The cheerleader said.

"Watch me" I say walking away and smiling.

I really don't like the popular girls, they suck. Yeah I know what you're thinking... You think I'm just some ordinary girl who doesn't get treated fairly (Everyone in High School.) well you're wrong. I see dead people. Every morning I wake up and get ready for school and on my way I see many dead people, animals and anything else that can die. Once I saw a dead kid trying to cross the street and high fived me on his way home, I don't always like my gift or curse but it can be handy at times.

I watch people on T.V. all the time with "Powers" but I think it is real.

I was never a normal kid, once I was in the kitchen and I stabbed myself cutting a potato and I got so angry and I screamed and the glass broke all around me and everything fell from the counter.

~Going Home~

I usually walk with my only friend to my house and my mom usually is flipping out saying "YOU HAVE A FRIEND!" but I hope that she doesn't this time...

"Hey May!" She said looking very happy.

"Hey mom, me and my friend are going to go upstairs.." I say walking past her.

"Wait! I have some amazing news!" She said looking at me, smiling.

"What is it?" I say.

"We are going to California! We already picked out the hotel and everything!" She said.

"Oh my god!" I say smiling.

"Get your bags packed by next Friday!" She says to me and her hands raise in the air.

"Thank you mom!" I say walking up to my room...