The Countess : Hotel

The Countess:

                       I stared at a wall all day, my life is becoming a hole bunch of nothingness. I think that I should get back in the groove again, I need another boy in my life.

I walked down the hallway from my room, as I approached the elevator, I heard a noise. It sounded like a boy.

"This is my chance again." I say while giving a daring smile.

I walked into a room down the next hall, as I heard a scream of terror I kept walking up to the door, it's like it was meant to be. I walked up to his body and laid on the bed with him, but I heard a noise. I decided not to panic and to stay where I was but a lady had walked in on me.

"Who are you?" Asked the old woman who had been crying, I assumed it was the boys mom.

"You're boy, has jaw lines for days..." I say while smiling at her. She had just sat there for a minute looking at my face and looking back at his and a tear had fallen from her face to her jacket.

"What if I could make you're boy happy again?" I say in a calm voice.

"How?" She asked back to me.

"What if I could just take him with me and he will be as good as new?" I say back to her.

"What will I owe you?" She says to me.

"Not a thing." I say smiling and I take him back into my room.

He started to wake up after his long rest.

"What is you're name boy?" I say to him.

"Donovan." He says back to me staring at the lights and and art fixtures.  I look at him and a smile comes upon my face.

"Well, Donovan. We have much to talk about." I say as he nods his head, still looking at the lights and art.

A/N: Hey guys! Please comment any ideas or if you liked it! Thanks guys :D