Emma : Hotel

I walked down the street, confident as always.

"Hello, I'm Emma. I was wondering where the Cortez is?" I say to a nearby person who was walking along the same road.

"Umm...It's down that way....Are you sure you want to go to the Cortez..?" The man says

"Uh, yeah.." I say starting to walk faster.

"Okay, have a nice day..." He says looking sad, as if his favorite pet had died just earlier...

"That was weird.." I whisper to myself.

I walked inside the grand place, I do not know why my uncle Michael told me that this place was weird, sure it is a little too quiet but I think everything will be alright.

"Hello?" I say to the front desk.

"Oh, hello. Can I get you something.." A man who had transitioned into a woman said to me.

"Oh, I would like to get a room!" I say smiling at the woman.

"Room Sixty Four is available..." Said the man while looking at me like I was some prize.

"Okay, I also wanted to say that I love that you are yourself and not anyone else, thank you.." I say walking towards the elevator.

"Wait!" Said the woman.

"Yes?" I say puzzled.

"Room Sixty Four is unavailable, here is the key to room 26!" She said smiling.

"Okay." I say looking puzzled still, but I had a feeling that the woman was being nice to me..

"You're very welcome.." Said the woman, she was being very nice to me and all.

"What was your name?" I say to the woman.

"Li...Liz Taylor.." She says back to me.

"Alright Liz, thank you very much." I say while she smiles and looks back down at the magazine that she must have been reading before.

I think that Liz was very nice and didn't care what others said about her..I think that we might actually become friends here...

A/N: Hey guys! I was just gonna do a few chapters and a few will be posted within the day! This one was dedicated to my friend Hailey who is going trough a lot at the moment and this was going to show off Liz's nice side, thanks guys!