~The Countess~

My one love is gone... How could this happen? How could this be!?!

It hurts! Why does this pain hurt so badly?!? I cannot even function at this point! All I can do is find him, the killer.. I am making my way to the hotel and find Donovan, he may know what happened...

I walked through the door and saw Iris and my creation Liz staring at me oddly, I don't even care at this point. My love is gone..

I walked through the elevator door and heard the music "Hotline Bling" playing, I walked through the door to see Donovan dancing and acting like a fool. He knew I would come..

He stared at me, tears rolling down the side of my cheek, he knows that I need to kill him.

"Why did you not hide.." I say walking towards him.

"Because you would've found me anyways.." He says staring at me with those bae cheekbones. I didn't really care about him at this point.

"You knew I would come back and kill you.." I say sticking my finger out of the black glove.

"Yes, but why hide?" he says starting to give a little breath.

"You were always my creation, you knew that you would never ever be as good as him!" I say pushing him.

"I knew I couldn't! But why not try!" He says going towards the wall.

"You will never be as good as him!" I say bringing him towards the couch.

"It's too late now, do it!" he says kneeling down to the floor and I hold his arm.

The last thing I remember was the door opening and gun shots... is it over? Am I.... dead?????