~Tasha~

I walked in the Cortez with my boyfriend J.C. 

"Hey boy, wanna get panda express?" I say with a swift motion of my hand.

"You know it, lets get a room first." He says smiling at me.

"Oh yeah!" I say looking on twitter on my Iphone 6plus. 

"Hello? Can I get a room with my girlfriend?" JC says to a man wearing lipstick and a black dress behind the counter.

"Hmm...Sixty Four is available..." Says the person in black.

"Okay, I will call pizza hut and see if they deliver, I'm not in a Chinese mood anymore." I say to JC and we start to walk to the elevator.

"You're welcome." said the person in black as she started to read a magazine.

       We went up the elevator and went to the room...

"Ooh! It looks really nice.." I say to JC, he was looking very nice and didn't seem to be upset at all..

"Yeah, did you call pizza hut?" He says to me.

"Yeah, 2 larges." I say smiling.

"Okay, we will have leftovers" He says winking at me.

"I am going to go get some champagne for us." I say.

"Okay!" He says looking at the bed.

      I walked up the hallway to the ice box down the hallway to grab ice, next I should go down and ask for the champagne. 

"Hello again, do you have any champagne?" I ask the person in black.

"Oh, yeah..." The person says.

"Okay!" I say while the person gave me a tray with the basket of champagne from the back room.

"You're welcome..." The person says to me.

"Thanks.." I say while rolling my eyes.    

     I started to walk back to the room after going down the hallway and saw the door was wide open.

"Oh my goodness...playing a prank on me?" I say smiling.

"GAH!" He says while on the ground bleeding.

"JC!" I say crying and touching his hair.

"NO!" I say trying to pick him up.

This can't happen! NO!

A/N: This one is dedicated to my friend Tasha, she is dealing with a friendship crisis and I wanted to make her feel better with a story, I know I know you might think that this story won't make someone laugh but we have a twisted humor XD Thanks C: