The Party

I sat down the couch with a frown. I just got home from school and no one realized something important. Today was my birthday. Even the guys didn't remember. I can't believe them!

During Declan's birthday Jordan sang happy birthday to him 5 times. Just in Science Class alone.

During Jordan's birthday he had an entourage of crazed fan girls following him everywhere and singing to him. Everywhere.

During Bennett's birthday he wasn't at school. Lucky him.

During mine no one noticed and when I asked the guys if they wanted to come into my place for cupcakes but they made up an excuse!! How do I know? Because they said they needed to water their fishes. 1) Fishes isn't a word. 2) They don't even own fish! 3) You can't water a fish!!!

So I sat around and was bored. Unti I got the text...

I was sitting around watching some comedy movie that, in my opinion, was really bad!! I was in movie land when I heard my phone buzz. I sat up and checked it.

It was from an unknown caller. I guess that makes sense since I only have 5 numbers on my phone, my parents and the guys. I know, sad right.

So I clicked the text anyways (screw Internet safety!) and read it. "Dearest Naomi," Hmm. Who uses Dearest Anything in a text. This isn't a letter people!! Anyways, I'm getting off topic. Back to the text, no, letter. "I would love for you to meet me at the old abandoned building near Rode Ct. You know the one. -Anonymous" It took me a moment to realize where Rode Ct. was. It was Three Musketeer Base was. Whoever this was was either A.) A really big coincidence, or B.) Knew about the hideout.

Now I was starting to worry. I knew none of the guys knew how to spell Anonymous or, in Jordan's case, Dearest. Who could it be...

Then it dawned on me. Bentley Frazier. Only he would know my phone number (probably bribed Jordan and Declan with food again...) and probably figured out where the hideout was by putting a fancy little tracking device on one of our phones. I quickly pulled off the case and looked at the inside. Nothing. Then I pulled off the back of the phone. Inside I saw a little string attached to a small device that, printed on it in very small letters, said Frazier Property. Bentley or Bennett. Which one would be more likely of stalking me? I think we all know the answer.

So I didn't go. I ripped the tracker out of my phone and hit it with the tv remote. I laid around and watched more movies and messed around on my phone.

What I didn't know is that I was missing out on the best party I could have ever had...

Meanwhile at Musketeer Base

Declan rushed in with a huge stereo. "Is everything ready??" He asked as he set down the stereo and turned it on.

"Almost." Said Bennett as he calmly walked in with a large, four-layer, cake. Each layer was a different flavor. Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and combination of all three. I think I know which one I want...

"Wait!" Jordan rushed into the room. "How's Naomi gonna know to come here?"

All three swore.

"We should text her." Bennett pulled out his backup phone, he lost his.

"How will she know it's us?" Declan frowned as he read the text over Bennett's shoulder. "And really, 'Dearest Naomi'?"

Bennett frowned. "Just trying to be formal..."

Jordan laughed. "What are you, a 100 year old guy?"

Bennett tried not to smile. "It's formal."