Bentley's Revenge Part 2

"What is it?" I asked as I turned to Declan.

"Well where would we never find Bennett..."

I gasped. "You don't think..."

"He's at somewhere fun!" Shouted Jordan.

"No!" I said. Though Bennett never does go anywhere fun...

"He's -" Jordan got cut off by Declan.

"I think he's with The Lost Boys..." Declan frowned.

"I was about to say working at McDonalds..." Jordan sighed.

"Let's go." I said.

"But first we need disguises." Jordan smiled.

--

Three people walked into Lost Boy Base. One was a girl with brown hair that now had blond extensions that no one knew were fake. One was a guy with a fake mustache, some cool sunglasses, and a camo jacket. And the last was a guy with a baseball cap, some sunglasses, and fake hair sticking out of the back.

We looked AWESOME!!!! I walked into the base and looked around. No sign of Bennett anywhere. It was kinda dark but there were quite a few guys. I saw that at least two of them had guns sticking out of their pockets. Oh no. Play it cool.

"Hey, you guys seen anyone around here recently. Tall, black hair, kinda emo looking..."

"Uh, no." The guy turned and looked at me and frowned. "Who let in the girl!" He shouted.

"I'm new here." I said.

"Ohhh." The guy sighed.

"Look around." I said. The guys and I split up and looked around. No trace of Bennett but I got some of their plans. Too bad I couldn't read them. These guys are stupid!

We regrouped. "He's not here." We all agreed. Suddenly the door to the main room shut.

"Something here ain't right." A rather tough looking guy with two guns sticking out of his pockets stared at me.

The guy was rather talk with blond hair and dark eyes. He had on a leather jacket and some army boots with jeans. He walked up to us and without warning pulled of the guys sunglasses. "It's the Three Musketeers!" He shouted as he punched Jordan in the nose. Jordan started to bleed.

Everything started happening in slow-motion. Gunshots fired all around me and I ducked. Jordan pulled a knife out of his back pocket. He cut one of the guys real bad. Declan pulled a gun out of his back pocket ad started firing. He wasn't really aiming as much as trying to just fire at random stuff. I, of course, had no weapon so I started towards the door. It was locked. I remembered Jordan's lock-picking skills and pulled a pin out of my hair. A chunk of fake blond tips fell to the ground. Oh well. I bent the pin a bit and jammed it into a lock. I jiggled it around a bit and soon heard a click. I opened it and raced out of the room. Jordan and Declan followed. Unfortunately they were being trailed. We burst through the door and jumped in my mom's car. We sped down the road hoping they wouldn't follow us. Luckily they didn't.

We didn't look that good. Jordan lost his sunglasses. The front of his hat had a knife slash in it and his fake hair got cut off. Declan's jacket had multiple slashes in it. He had a black eye and his sunglasses had gotten smashed over his head. Shards of them were poking out of his hair. I looked in the mirror. Blond bits of extensions were peeking out of my hair, I had a bruise on my cheek, and my shirt had slashes in it. But I couldn't worry about that. I drove quickly back to the base.

--

I sat down on the couch. "Now what?"

"We could still check McDonald's..." Jordan smiled.

"I have an idea." I said. "What if he was at a party? Like a fancy, rich person party. He hates those."

The guys gasped. "That's way better than McDonald's..." Jordan said.

"Which party though... There are like, hundreds of those..." Declan frowned as he pulled out his phone and started looking stuff up. After a moment he looked up. "Found it."

"When is it?" I leaned over and read over his shoulder. "Frazier family to be having a party tonight with big announcement."

"Let me see." Jordan grabbed the phone. "Frazier family bla bla bla big announcement bla bla bla one child in attendance bla bla other gone missing bla bla bla"

"Stop!" I shouted. "Go back!"

"Bentley Frazier will be the only Frazier child in attendance as the other, Bennett Frazier, disappeared last week. It was planned that Bennett was going to inherit the family fortune and business tonight but that will be put on hold until he returns."

I gasped. "No way."

"We have to get into that party."