Hit The Beach #May2K16

Quick A/N: This is for the one-shot competition #May2K16 The fanfic is about The Good Girl's Bad Boys, which is a very popular book on Wattpad(for the judges if they may have never read it...) Enjoy "Hit The Beach!"

"Wahoo!" Jordan Wallace ran off the pier and splashed into the water. "This is awesome!" He shouted as he surfaced from the bright blue water of the ocean. "C'mon guys!"

Naomi Lorraine laughed at him as she carried some beach chairs over to an empty spot on the beach. She set the chairs out and sat down in one. The sun was shining, the waves were crashing on the beach. It was a perfect day.

Suddenly, the perfect day was interrupted by a splash of icy water. "Ah!" Naomi shouted as she jumped up off her chair to find Jordan leaning over her, holding a bucket. "Jordan!" Naomi shouted as she chased him around the beach.

"Hey guys!" Declan Lynch pulled a football out of the trunk of the car. "Wanna play catch?" He tossed the ball into the air as Jordan and Naomi dove for it.

The last of the four, Bennett Frazier, got out of the car, his car. He kicked off his shoes and sat down in one of the lawn chairs. "Bennett! Come play catch with us!" Naomi called to him.

Bennett turned around and stood up, walking over to them. "We should play catch in the water." He said as he grabbed the football away from Declan and dashed into the water.

"Come back with that!" The three others chased him into the water where he was tackled by Declan who wrestled him for the football back.

-

An hour later, the four were still playing football in the water.

"I'm hungry!" Complained Jordan as he trudged out of the water and collapsed on the sand, breathing heavily.

"Bennett, did you bring anything to eat?" Naomi asked Bennett and the two sat down in the beach chairs.

"Yeah." Bennett said as Jordan jumped from the sand and ran to the car.

"I found it!" Jordan grabbed the food and started to walk back.

"So, am I a genius or what?" Naomi smiled at Bennett as they watched Declan and Jordan try to set up the picnic that Bennett had packed.

"It was a pretty good idea to come to the beach." Bennett smiled a little as he moved his dark hair out of his eyes.

"I used to come here as a kid. It was my escape from all the kids at my school, all the bullying and the whispers behind my back." Naomi looked out at the ocean as she frowned, thinking about her troubled past.

"You shouldn't dwell on the past. You can't keep living life forward if you're busy thinking about going backwards." Bennett said softly.

"I wanna make a BentOvrBckwrds joke right there but I think it will ruin the moment..." Naomi smiled. Bennett smiled too.

"Hey lovebirds, food's ready!" Declan shouted as the two looked over at him, blushing a deep red.

"Shut up!" Naomi laughed as she got up and the two walked over to eat.

--

Later that night, the four were still at the beach. Naomi had insisted they stay to watch the sunset. The guys had all wanted to go home but Bennett had finally made them stay.

The guys watched from the car as Naomi sat on the pier, watching the sunset and kicking her feet in the water.

Bennett awkwardly got out of the car and silently snuck up behind Naomi. "Hey." He smiled at her.

"Oh my gosh! You scared me!" Naomi cried, jumping a little.

"Can I sit?" Bennett looked at the empty spot next to Naomi.

"Yeah." Naomi smiled as Bennett sat next to her. "Isn't it beautiful?" She said as she looked into the sunset.

"Yeah." Bennett said, looking at Naomi. He put his hand up, paused for a moment, and eventually wrapped it around Naomi's shoulders. She gasped a little and turned to look at him. She looked surprised but said nothing.

Suddenly the two felt a shove from behind. They both cursed as they were shoved into the water.

"C'mon lovebirds! We gotta go!" Jordan and Declan stood on the pier, laughing as they watched Naomi and Bennett get mad at them.

"Ugh." Bennett and Naomi climbed out of the water and started to chase Jordan and Declan, mad that their perfect moment had been ruined.

A/N: Wow! Another one-shot completed! This one is for a fanfic contest so I've gotta make sure it's very good. Comment if you see any errors and I will correct them. I hope this does well in the contest. It's judged by @cautiousness so I hope they enjoy it.

-BentOvrBckwrds1