Domi and Nomi

*3rd Person P.O.V.*

Little 7 year old Naomi Lorraine ran across the empty playground after school. She was crying. Naomi's bus had left without her and her parents wouldn't be able to pick her up for another hour. Naomi was all alone as she sat sadly on the swings. She tried to cheer herself up by swinging. Soon she was swinging in the air, cheering and smiling. She was feeling so much better already. Soon she was high above the playground, looking over the entire playground. She looked down and saw a boy about her age sitting on top of the monkey bars. "Hi!!!" She shouted, waving. The boy looked up and waved back. He let go of the monkey bars for just one second and tumbled to the ground, screaming.

"Oh my gosh!" Naomi jumped off the swings and ran to help him. She came running around the corner and spotted the boy, laying in the ground, crying in pain. "Are you okay?"

The boy looked up at her. "Yeah. I'm fine." He tried to get up and fell right back down, crying out.

"No your not." Naomi sat down beside him. "What's your name?"

"Dominic." He looked up at her and wiped the tears from his eyes. "But you can call me Domi if you wanna."

"Okay Domi. I'm Naomi." Naomi smiled. "But you can call me Nomi."

Domi smiled as he slowly sat up, wincing in pain. "Wanna play with me?"

The two spent an hour running around and playing. Naomi even forgot why she was even at the playground. The played tag and had swinging contests.

Eventually Nomi and Domi got tired. The two climbed to the top of the playground and laid down next to each other. "Your my best friend Domi." Naomi said as she looked up at the sky.

"You're my best friend Nomi." Dominic looked over at her.

"We're gonna be the best friends the world has ever seen." Naomi smiled at him.

"No one is gonna separate us. Ever."

Suddenly a car horn honked from below and the two bolted up. "Oh. It's my mom. I guess I gotta go..." Naomi said sadly as she started to climb down the playground.

"See you tomorrow..." Dominic said hopefully.

"Bye Domi!" Naomi got in the car and her mom drove her home, leaving Domi all alone...

A/n: I wanted to do one with Domi in it since I got a few comments about him. I thought I'd do one from their past, possibly how they met. If you've read my Zootopia one-shots then you probably recognize this because I have a one-shot just like this in that book. I got my inspiration from that. And I just realized that this is already Part 20! Wow!

I hope you enjoyed that chapter and if you are a Bennomi shipper and haven't already seen it, good read the previous chapter, Bennomi's Date.

Enjoy!

-BentOvrBckwrds1