Dancing In The Rain

"Now what?" I surveyed the scene that was my living room.

Jordan was sliding down the railings on my steps and then climbing up and sliding again. Bennett was asleep on the couch, snoring softly, with a board game on his lap. Declan was sprawled out on the floor, staring up at the ceiling absentmindedly.

Jordan stopped in mid-slide and ran down the steps. "I have an idea." He picked up a game piece off the floor and aimed. He flung the piece and it landed in Bennett's open mouth. Bennett jolted up and shouted a stream of swear words before turning to look at Jordan and I who were laughing and Jordan actually fell on the floor. Bennett slowly pulled the game piece out of his mouth and frowned.

"What. Is. This?" He turned to Jordan.

"Nothing..." Jordan grinned and turned to me. "Run while you still can."

I just stood silently, trying not to laugh as Bennett stood up slowly and walked over to Jordan. Before he could say anything Jordan turned and ran towards the door. "BYE!!!" He ran out the front door and into the rain-soaked streets.

"Where is he going?" I frowned before slipping on my shoes and following Jordan outside. Bennett and Declan chased after us as we ran down the street. Finally Jordan stopped to breathe and I stopped too.

"Wow." Jordan ran a hand through his soaked hair and looked up at the clouds that were pouring rain down on us. "That was pretty bad planning." I smiled and looked down. I was soaked too.

Soon Bennett and Declan caught up with us and we all stood there, wet and cold. Jordan turned and smiled. He grabbed my hand and swung me around to face him. "May I have this dance?"

"Wait what?" Jordan spun me around and we danced in the street with the rain pouring down on us. I smiled as we finished and he dipped me. Jordan smirked at the guys.

"You jealous?"

Declan kicked him in the shin and I laughed as he hopped around in pain. Bennett smiled a little at the sight of Jordan in pain.

"You know, he got a dance so it would only be fair if I got one too." Declan looked over at me. I just grabbed him and we started to dance too. He wasn't as crazy as Jordan so it was slower but it was nice. I smiled as we ended and Declan turned to Jordan.

"You jealous?"