A Pet!

I walked up the driveway after school but stopped before opening the door because I heard a strange noise from the other side of the door. It was a squealing, and laughter. A strange combination but I recognized the laughter. I pulled open the door and was met with a very strange scene.

Bennett was laying on the floor laughing(which was strange enough in itself...). Jordan was sitting on the couch, squealing like a little kid. Declan was hanging upside down from the couch, boredly staring at the floor. But the strangest thing of all was the little brown puppy skittering towards me on the floor, wagging its tail and barking. "What the heck is going on!" I shouted, silencing the three guys and scaring the puppy. "And who is this!" I pointed down at the little guy who jumped up and tried to bite my finger.

"It was all Jordan's idea!" Bennett and Declan both pointed at Jordan.

"I saw him at a pet shop and HAD TO HAVE HIM!" Jordan cried, picking up the puppy off the floor and pleading. "Can we keep him.... Please!"

"Where would we even put a dog?" I asked, hoping the answer wasn't anywhere in my house.

"Well... We were hoping we could keep it here!" Jordan made puppy eyes at me as I looked angrily at him.

"As cute as this puppy is, my parents would probably not be so happy if we had to keep it here."

"Oh we're fine with it!" Mom and Dad came out of the kitchen, laughing.

"Really?" I asked.

"The guys asked us before you got here and we said it was fine!"

So now I have Jordan's dog in my house... Great...

A/N: I know this one was really short but I've been losing a lot of inspiration to write this and I almost didn't even write this but I've been promising people updates and I can't keep my promises very well. Since I've lost pretty much all of my inspiration and motivation to write this...

I'm gonna let you guys write chapters! And you thought I was gonna end this book... Instead I'm going to let the fans write chapters and send them to me through PM or on my message board. I will edit them if needed and then post them in this book. I will give full credit to whoever writes a chapter. I will also follow them so if you're looking for something to do, write a one-shot for me!

Thanks, BentOvrBckwrds1