Jordomi...

The title says it all. Now here's the chapter:

"Cmon Naomi!" Jordan hauled her down the street. "We gotta get this done before it rains!"

"Why me?" Naomi followed behind him, realizing where they were going. "Why are you taking me!"

"I need a partner in crime." Jordan turned around and stopped just long enough to wink at her before they arrived at their destination. "We're here."

They were back at the billboard in the city that Jordan had graffitied a while ago. The graffiti was covered in a thick coat of white paint, probably put there by another gang or the police. Jordan was going to have to redo the whole painting.

"You're making me come up there with you again aren't you?" Naomi started climbing the ladder to the top, remembering the last time she was up there.

"You're my best lookout." Jordan smiled as he followed her up to the top where he pulled out his cans of spray paint and started setting up.

Naomi smiled at the complement and looked out at the city view from the top of the billboard. It would've been beautiful if it weren't for the dark, overcast sky, low clouds blocking some of the skyline. "Take your time. I don't think it will rain for a little while." Naomi said.

"Okay." Jordan said as he continued. After a moment or two he said "I feel rain."

"What? I don't feel anything." Naomi said. A second or two later a crack of lightning flashed in the distance, followed by a loud crash of thunder. The clouds started pouring rained down on the two unlucky teens who frowned.

"Really? Why me..." Jordan frowned as he stood up and watched as his wet spray paint was washed off the billboard. "Sorry Naomi." He spun around and smiled at her awkwardly. "I know what could make it better." He grabbed her hands and spun her around.

"What are you doing?" Naomi laughed a little as the two danced to the sound of the rain hitting the ground.

"Dancing with you." Jordan laughed as the two continued to spin and dance.

"Okay then." Naomi had learned to not even question their randomness and to just go with it.

The two continued to dance but Naomi noticed something. Jordan was staring at her lips the whole time. As he spun her around she closed the gap between them and kissed him softly. His eyes went wide and he gasped before finally closing them and kissing back.

The rain got lighter before stopping after a moment. A loud noise was getting close before it stopped.

"What was that?" Jordan let go and looked around.

"I don't know." Naomi wiped the rain off of her glasses before looking around too.

"Sh. I hear voices." Jordan shoved his spray paint back into his backpack and started climbing the ladder back down. "Come on." Naomi followed.

Jordan cursed as two guys came around the corner. He grabbed Naomi's hand and sprinted in the opposite direction. "We gotta get to the base!"

-Meanwhile, with Bennett and Declan-

"We should drive past and go see if Jordan and Naomi need a ride, it's raining pretty hard." Declan said over the loud music in the car.

"Yeah." Bennett turned the car around and the two rode towards the billboard.

"I see them, what are they... Oh no." Declan froze in mid-sentence as the two looked up at the billboard. "Oh my god."

Bennett stopped the car and got out, cursing loudly. "They didn't."

"They did." The two started running towards the billboard and watched as Jordan and Naomi dashed off in the other direction.

"We can beat them to the base."

"Let's go."

-Back With Jordan And Naomi-

"C'mon! We're going to make it to the base!" Naomi yelled behind her as Jordan followed.

"We're almost there!" Jordan shouted as the two turned around to see if they were still being followed. They didn't dare stop because their pursuers might have taken a car.

"We're here!" Naomi entered the password on the security and waited for the tranquilizing dart to pass before rushing inside with Jordan behind her.

The two walked through the front door to find Declan and Bennett sitting on the couch watching them.

"Have something you'd like to explain?"

A/n: This one was a request from Raibow_Sparklez who gave me a really in-depth description of what she wanted (which made it way easier to write!)

-BentOvrBckwrds1