That Moment When You Realize You Have Fangirls

"It's a wonderful day to walk down the the road!" I shouted as I cartwheeled down the sidewalk. I don't know why but I just felt random.

"Wait up!" Jordan ran with me and we danced along the streets. Declan and Bennett stayed behind. Declan was laughing and then I realized Bennett had his camera out.

"Thanks a lot Bennett!" I shouted as I stopped to catch my breath.

I heard a scream and turned around. A girl, about my age was standing there. She was smiling so much I thought she might explode. "What's wrong?" I asked, thinking she did something or someone was chasing her.

"ITS YOU GUYS!!! YOU GUYS ARE REAL!!!"

"What else would we be?" Laughed Jordan.

"OH MY GOSH ITS JORDAN!!!" The crazy girl tackled him in a hug. Jordan didn't really care. He just continued to smile.

"Naomi." Bennett finally said something. "What's going on?"

"I don't know." I answered honestly, hoping for some explanation of this psycho who thought she knew us.

A second scream caused us all to wheel around. Two more girls were standing there screaming. One jumped on Bennett and the other tackled Declan.

"No really, what is going on?" Croaked Bennett from the middle of a hug.

The girl nearest to me smiled. Then she pulled Bennett out of the hug and shoved him into me. "What the heck?" Bennett turned on the girl. He turned back to me and backed up a little.

"Aww! Bennomi!!" All of the girls smiled and some even snapped photos.

"Hey!" Bennett slapped each of their phones out of their hands. "What is going on?"

"Your famous! We had to say hi!" Shouted one girl.

"What?" Jordan sat up. "So you've heard of me."

I groaned. "How are we famous??"

"Your all over this awesome app called Wattpad!" The nearest girl pulled out her phone and snapped a selfie with me.

"What?" Declan pulled out his phone and looked up Wattpad. "Apparently it's an app where you can write and read books written by other people."

"I could have told you that sweetie." A girl materialized out of no where and wrapped her arms around Declan. He shuddered and shoved her off.

"You know, we should really get going." Bennett shoved the nearest girl off him and started to walk down the street.

"Do we have to?" Jordan frowned and the girl that was on Bennett wrapped her arms around his neck. He turned to her and smiled.

"I'm outta here." Bennett shook his head and walked down the street. Declan followed and I followed him, completely ditching Jordan but I don't think he minded.