Bennomi's Date?

Never play Truth or Dare with the Three Musketeers.

It all started on a rainy day when we were all at the base. Jordan and Declan were playing video games, Bennett was in the kitchen, and I was reading a book. Jordan got bored and decided he wanted to play Truth or Dare. He turned to Declan and said "Truth or Dare?"

Declan didn't look away from the screen as he said "Dare."

Jordan smirked and said "I dare you to go mess up whatever Bennett is doing."

Declan frowned. "Bennett's gonna kill me!" He slowly got up and started creeping towards the door. He slowly opened it.

Bennett stared at him from the other side. He looked at Declan and said "Don't even think about it."

"Dude!" Declan shouted and jumped back. "What the heck!"

"I can hear everything you guys are saying from in there." Bennett jumped over the couch and sat down next to me. "I heard we're playing Truth or Dare." He looked at me as I closed my book and said "Are we gonna play or what?"

Declan turned to Bennett. "Truth or Dare Bennett?"

Bennett thought for a moment before deciding "Dare."

Declan smirked and turned to Jordan. The two spent a while whispering, every once in a while looking over at Bennett and I.

(Quick A/N: The rest of this chapter will be written in 3rd Person POV cuz I think it will be easier to write... I'm probably gonna screw it up tho...)

Jordan and Declan finally stopped whispering and turned back to Naomi and Bennett. The two guys were smirking and Jordan was trying not to laugh.

"Are you gonna dare me or not?" Bennett asked.

"We got a good one for you, but first, Naomi! Truth or Dare!" Jordan turned to Naomi, who was really confused, but she wasn't gonna wimp out on the guys.

"Dare."

"YES!" Jordan and Declan started laughing. Declan finally turned around and said "I dare both of you to go on a date!"

OMG MY OTP IS GONNA HAPPEN!" Shouted Jordan, bouncing up and down.

Bennett and Naomi both jumped off the couch. "WHAT!"

"It's a dare so you gotta do it!"

Bennett frowned. "We're just friends. We're gonna keep it that way."

Naomi was blushing as she agreed with him.

"Then you can just go on a friendly date!" Jordan said.

"Fine." Bennett grumbled. He moved his bangs so no one could see that he was blushing too. He looked over at Naomi. "Come on."

"Oh. We're doing this now!" Naomi followed Bennett outside where Bennett got into one of his many, many cars.

The two rode in silence, going somewhere only Bennett knew. It was already awkward and the date hadn't even started.

The two got out of the car after riding down a long dirt road where Bennett had checked if they were being followed many times.

Naomi looked around. They were in the heart of a warm  swampy forest with fallen trees everywhere. The shadows were long as the sun started to set. Bennett slammed the door to the car, surprising Naomi. She spun around and Bennett smiled at her. "We're here." He walked over to a tall tree and started to climb it. Naomi stayed on the ground. She watched as he climbed over to a fallen branch that had formed a bridge over a swampy, water-filled cavern. He turned and looks down at Naomi. "You coming?"

"Bennett, you're gonna fall and die."

Bennett laughed a little and shouted down "Come on! Have a little fun!"

Naomi slowly eyed the trees. She found a path that would lead her to the same log Bennett was on. She looked at Bennett, who was patiently waiting for her. She started to climb. She tried to cross over to the branch Bennett was on when she slipped. "Bennett!" She shouted as she tried to pull herself up onto the branch.

Bennett's eyes were wide as he grabbed Naomi's hand and pulled her up onto the branch. He almost fell off as he hauled her onto the branch. The two sat on top of the branch, gasping for air. As soon as they were both breathing normally again Bennett turned to Naomi. "This was a bad idea."

"Yeah, it kinda was." The two were both blushing now as Naomi repositioned herself on the branch.

Bennett stared past Naomi. He smiled. "Turn around." He told her as she started to reposition herself so her back was to him.

"Woah." Naomi was at a loss of words. The sun was setting over the trees, causing the sky to turn various colors.

"You couldn't see that from the ground." Bennett said.

"It's beautiful. How did you know about this?" Naomi turned her head to look at Bennett.

"I found it one day when I was just going for a drive. I go here sometimes when the guys are annoying me. You're the only other person that knows about it." Bennett said softly.

"It's amazing Bennett." Naomi never took her eyes off the sunset.

The perfect moment was interrupted by the the sound of something or someone below. The two looked down and saw Jordan and Declan below, squealing and snapping photos. "ITS SO ADORABLE!" Shouted Jordan as he and Declan laughed and took more photos. Bennett flipped off the camera as Naomi blocked her face.

"How'd you guys find us!" Naomi shouted down to the guys.

"We totally didn't climb in the trunk when you weren't looking if that's what your thinking..." Declan said.

Bennett was starting climbing down from the tree. "I'll give you guys a head start. You might wanna get running..."

Naomi laughed as she watched the other two sprint away. The night might have been ruined by the other guys but it was still pretty amazing in her mind.

A/n: I got a ton of requests for Bennomi so I thought I would do a one-shot of them. I ship them too! I find them adorable and had to make this. It was actually inspired by a friend of mine, Thornfield987 who came over to my house and was climbing trees in my backyard. We saw a sunset and I thought it was cool so got inspiration for this one-shot. Also it has over 1000 words! Yay! Everyone loves longer chapters!

-BentOvrBckwrds1