Food Fight!

"No! Jordan, put that back!" I shouted, chasing after Jordan as he ran down the isles of the cooking section, banging together two pans.

"Never!" Jordan cried over the noise as he ran away.

"Bennett! Declan!" I called for backup as I tried to pry the pans out of Jordan's hands.

"Jordan. Put those back. Now." Bennett grabbed the pans and pulled them away from Jordan.

Today we were at the store because we all wanted some new things. I needed some new books to read, I finished all of mine. Bennett needed some new cooking supplies, Jordan needed a new sketchbook, and Declan wanted to get a new weight lifting machine because Jordan broke his. We decided to go to the big warehouse store that wasn't that far from the base. It would have everything we needed. Currently Bennett and the rest of us were in the cooking section.

"Can I have candy?" Declan complained.

"No." Bennett answered without looking up from the blender he was looking at.

"Can I have food?"

"No."

"Can I annoy you?"

"You already are."

Jordan and I laughed a little at that before Jordan turned to me. "Wanna go to the electronics section? This section is boring."

"Sure." The two of us started towards the electronics section and Declan joined us. Bennett saw we were abandoning him, grabbed his blender, and rushed after us.

--

"Why can't I get it! I need the newest model!" Shouted Jordan, who was complaining to Bennett that he wanted a new phone.

"The one you have right now is fine." Bennett said as Jordan grabbed the phone.

"But this one is fine-er!" Jordan shouted.

Bennett just turned around started walking back towards the cooking section.

"But Bennett! I need money to buy my phone!" Bennett didn't even look back as Jordan shouted to him.

Suddenly someone squealed. I spun around and saw the last people I would ever want to see right now.

Abby, Candice, and Hannah came walking towards the guys, their hips swinging and their high heels clicking on the tile floor.

All three guys cursed as they saw the girls approaching. Jordan whispered "Maybe we can get away if we start running."

"Boys! We've missed you! Where have you been?"

"Avoiding you." Declan said as Bennett and Jordan tried not to laugh.

"Benny!" Abby ran up and gave Bennett a hug. He immediately shoved her off to which she just tried to hug him again.

"We're kind of busy if you haven't already noticed." Jordan frowned at them as Candice put her arm around his shoulder. He pulled it off and pushed her away.

"You can't possibly be busy enough to not stop and talk for a while..." Hannah laughed as she tried to hold Declan's hand. Declan pushed her away.

"Let's go guys! We have to go finish our shopping." I finally said something as the four of us started backing away from the girls.

"Why listen to her when you can listen to us?" Abby and the others grabbed their ex-boyfriends and started dragging them out of the store.

"My phone!" Jordan cried as he reached out for the new phone he had left sitting on the counter. Everyone ignored him as we all walked out of the store.