Overprotective

This was an awesome idea from @SCWriters Thanks!!

I'm not clumsy, I swear. I have never fallen down the stairs, until today.

I was rushing to get to my next class, Science, when I tripped while running down the stairs. I wasn't even looking when I suddenly lost my footing on the stairs and fell, head over heels, down the stairs. "Ow." Was all I had to say. I was gonna have a ton of bruises. I fell around 5 feet or so. I lay on the bottom steps, groaning in pain. "Owwwwwww." I sighed as I tried to stand up. Instead of going to Science I would be making a trip to the nurses office...

After Science was lunch. I rushed to the lunch room to go find the guys and explain to Jordan why I wasn't in Science.

I walked into the lunch room and scanned the room, looking for the guys. I didn't see them, so I sat down and waited.

I didn't have to wait long because, a minute or two later, Bennett, Jordan, and Declan rushed in, searched the room for me, found me, and ran over.

"Naomi where were you!" Shouted Jordan.

"What happened?" Declan's eyes were wide.

"What's with the bruises?" Bennett asked, looking pretty calm, as always.

"Did someone do something to you!"

"If they did..."

The guys bombarded me with questions and didn't give me time to answer. They thought some idiot beat me up. I tried to assure them that it wasn't like that but they wouldn't listen.

"Quiet!" I shouted.

That shut them up good.

"I didn't get beat up or anything like that. I fell down the stairs and I was in the nurse's office. That's why I wasn't in Science." All three turned bright red.

"Oh my god, we are such idiots!" Jordan said. Declan facepalmed and even Bennett looked at his feet and awkwardly shuffled his feet.

I couldn't help but my smile at my overprotective guys.