Little things -Camila/You

Camila
I miss my girlfriend. We have been touring around the world for 5 months now and I only see my girlfriend on a screen of my phone. I feel so homesick to... well because she is my home. Don't get me wrong I miss my family but at least they get to visit me like every two weeks of the tour. I already ask Y/n if she wants to tour with us. Sadly she has to finish college so she said no. Lately we haven't talk a lot. Whenever we skype its either she will fall asleep or I will. Its not that bad but I am really not updated with her. How is college? and all those stuff. I miss our late night talks mostly the ones when we talk about weird things. I miss her warm night cuddles which makes me feel safe. I miss holding her hand. I miss kissing her plump lips. I just miss her in particular.

I feel warm liquid rolling down my face. Gad I am crying again. I am lying on my bunk thinking of her almost all the time now. I can hardly go out with the girls without remembering her... or all those little things we used to do. The girls tried to make me happy... it work most of the time but when I am alone the thoughts of her lingers on my head.

I hug Mr. Cuddles, the bear she won me on our anniversary, then sleep dreaming about my girl.

Y/n

I really miss Cami. It has been what 5 months since I see those cute brown doe eyes. I miss waking up to her loud singing. I miss her koala hugs. I miss cuddling with her at night. That is why I am surprising my baby. Only Lauren ... my sister knows. Lauren and I look so much alike except for my Blueish eyes and my not so little friend. Yeah I am intersex so what. Right now I am getting of my flight and retrieving my luggage. I see a sign that says Lern Jergi and my sister giving me a happy smile.

"Y/N!!!" I drop my luggage to catch my twin.

"Woah slow down leni. My legs still feel jelly after the flight." She just laugh and grab my luggage.

"So how is Cami?" I help Leni put my stuff at the back and ride on the passenger seat.

"She misses you a lot. There are times when she cries until she fall asleep. Good thing your staying  with us the rest of the tour." I just nodded and look out of the window.

"I really miss her too , Leni. I miss my girls." She just laugh and hold my hand which reassures me that everything is going to be alright.

Leni stop in front of the tour bus. Before she can talk I ran towards the bus and was immediately tackled by 3 girls.

"Dawg we miss you."

"All of us miss you but mostly Camila."

"Our banana monster needs her other half."I chuckle at this and hug all of them back.

"Where is Cami?" They all pointed towards the bunk. I slowly walk in making sure my shoes wont make any noises and open Cami's bunk. It was a cute site to see. Cami is hugging Mr. Cuddles. I took a quick picture then shook Cami awake.

She take a peek and look at me.

"Lolo let me sleep. Y/n almost kissed me." I gave her a smirked then peck her lips. Her eyes widen but when she notices my tattoes she immediately pull me back to kiss me with more passion. I gladly kiss back but I stop when I feel tears on my face.

She wipe my tears away then she slowly put her lips to my lips again. This made me smile and she giggle. Suddenly I saw a flash and an 'oh shoot' from Dinah. We both look at a now blushing Dinah.

"Uhhmmm I was trying to get a pic of my otp but yeah you caught me." I shake my head at her silliness.

"Send me the pic." When she did I post it in twitter with the caption ' With my princess who made me truly complete.' She giggled and retweeted it.

"Please tell me your here to stay." I nodded my head then cuddled with my princess.

============================
I really love bananas.