My koala-(Camila/You)

*continuation of field trip *

You
Ever since I asked  Camila on a date, plenty more followed. Since we are given a long weekend due to holidays. My family wanted to have an outdoor bonding experience. Which means I cant visit Camila today. Uhg it has only been a day but I already miss her like crazy. Luckily my parents didn't take my phone so here I am texting Camila on tge way there.

( Y-you C-Camila)
Y: Camiii I miss yooou
C: Aww I miss you too but we literally just saw each others yesterday.
Y: I know but I miss you and your hugs.
C: Yes I know hahahahaha no one can resist my koala hugs. *smirking emoji*
Y: Hey Camiii if I'm a fruit what will I be? *ignores your smirk*
C: * sighs* Probably a banana since you make me very happy and giddy inside. Okay my turn sooo if I'm an animal what would I be?

This made me think but the first thing that come to my mind is what I replied to her.

Y: You're a koala.. Cause your hugs are so cuddly and your almost always latch onto someone.
C: Dang gurl you got it right.
Y: Cami I think you're hanging out with Dinah too much.
C: Nah she is just rubbing of on me.

" Y/n we are here turn that phone of cause its family time." mom happily took our luggage and went in to settle in the hotel.

Y: Oh Cami I have to go now. It's family time.
C: Awww okay talk to you later.
Y: Wait one last thing.
C: what?
Y: Can I call you koala? Cause I find it unique
C: Okay at least you have a different nickname for me.
Y: Yaaay.

My thumb hover over the send button but I type a few more words to finish the message.

Y: Yaaay hahahaha. Take care koalaaa i miss you and I love you talk to you later.

I finally pres send then turned my phone off. I wonder how will she react.

Camila

Y: Yaaay hahahaha. Take care koalaaa i miss you and I love you talk to you later.

She is sooo cute. Why y/n why? I cant stop blushing from the I love you though. She rarely shows affection. I think she is just warming up to the idea of having someone to love in a romantic way. I am willing to wait for her though no matter how long it takes.

It's been hours and I already miss Y/n. So I decided to flood her with messages.

C: Y/n babe I miss yooou
C: Babe answer meh. I have no one to talk to.
C: Princess
C: Love of my life.
C: Oh wait its getting late and I'm already sleepy night night I love you.

I placed my phone on my side table then drift off to sleep.

8 hours later

"Baby wake up." I groaned knowing its another part of my dream.

" Koalaaa please I know you're already awake." Then I felt kisses on my forehead,cheek,nose,and the side of my lips  I groaned again.

"Okay koala hahahaha chill." I finally felt her soft lips touch mine and I quickly put my arms around her neck to pull her closer to me.

Once I am out of breath I bit her lip softly then let go.

"Hmm that was the best wake up call I could've ever receive." I peck her lips then cuddled to her side.

" Really/ Maybe I should do it more often then." Y/n gave me a cheeky smirk then squeeze my butt.

"Damn koala back at it again with the huge booty." I swatted her hand away and she just let out her cute giggle that always take my breath away.

"Gosh youre so annoying"

"Eh you love me" I peck her lips and sigh.

"Yeah I love you dork"