First kiss -Camila/you

Camila

I feel so excited. I am waiting for my girlfriend to visit me. The thing is she lives at a different city from mine. We have been touring for a month so I only see her on my laptop screen or my phone. I've been waiting since this morning to feel her hugs, forehead kisses and poking her cute nose. I heard the doorbell rang and I quickly went downstairs to open the door. My breath hitched when I see Y/n looking so adorable in her white v-neck ,ripped skinny jeans and black converse.

"Uhm would you let me in or are we going to stare at each other all day cause i don't mind at all." She gave me a cheeky smirk and I quickly koala hugged her.

"Mija who is at the door?" I heard my mom asked.

"Its Y/n mom and we will be at my room." I heard a faint okay then I quickly drag Y/n to my room.

"Woah slow down Cami. I'm not going anywhere." I slowed down my pace and pulled her in my room locking it.

You

I went to her bed and layed down. I could feel her laying down next to me and instantly cuddling to my side.

"So what do you wanna do?" She immediately sat up and I followed her movements.

"Lets just watch movies and cuddle." She pouted and made those puppy dog eyes... How does she even do that?

"Okay okay you know I cant resist you." I remove my shoes and made myself comfortable on her bed while she pick a movie. Once she is done she positioned herself in between my legs and I wrapped my arms around her torso.

We are watching the notebook. I cant help but disregard the movie and watch Camila's reaction. The way her eyes shined, how she look so beautiful with the dim light of the movie playing, how her cute nose scrunches from time to time, and her lips.. gosh her lips look so kissable. I always have thoughts of kissing her but I never acted on it. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable and I am not experienced either... I haven't even have my first kiss so having thoughts like this is pretty unusual for me.

I didn't notice Camila staring right back at me until I felt her hand cup my cheeks which made me look up unto her eyes to see her staring right back at my lips. Geeze what is she doing to me?

Camila

I noticed Y/n staring and I look back at her to see that she is staring at my lips. Why isn't she making a move? I slowly cup her cheeks and cant help but stare at her lips as well. I could feel her breath getting heavier. I started leaning in until we are an inch away from each other. I was about to close the gap when the window suddenly opened which made Y/n and I move away from each other and in came Lauren.

"Sorry your door is lock and the girls and I have been calling your phone for 30 minutes. We we- oh am I ruining a moment?" Lauren look at a blushing Y/n to my annoyed expression.

"Yes you were now tell the girls to go la- We would like to have your company with us since I miss you guys. But can Cami and I have some alone time for now?" Y/n cut me off still blushing. I groaned then get out of her embrace pouting.

"Okay I will call them up in an hour.l" Lauren held a peace sign then went out of the room.

"Don't you want to kiss me?" I finally voice out my insecurities after a moment of bantering with myself.

"No its not that I don't want to kiss you ..its just I don't know how." Y/n mumbled the last part and shielding her face with a pillow. When realization dawn on me I quickly straddled her and put the pillow away.

"You haven't have your first kiss?" My eyes widened when her blush turned a shade darker and she nodded.

"Oh my god I'm sorry babe. I didn't know your uncomfortable or anything. So sor- Its okay Cami you didn't know and I don't know how to tell you. But I really want to kiss you." She lowered her voice in the end while looking at my lips and licking her own. I cant help but lick my own as well and slowly leaned in when we are an inch apart Y/n close the remaining inch. I quietly whimpered at how good the feeling of her lips is against mine. Waiting for 3 months is worth the wait. My heart started beating faster. We separated when air was needed.

"That was the best first kiss I will ever have." Y/n smiled then snuggled her head to my neck sighing contentedly. I kiss her forehead then her nose next her cheeks and finally her lips.

" I .love .you so. much." I peck her lips after every word. She pulled my neck for a longer one in which I cant help but smile and she smile.

"I love you too. God your lips are addicting." Y/n kiss me once again until I felt someone pulled her away from me and heard a loud smack.

"Y/n Hernandez what did I told you about saying God's name in vane?"Ally scolded. I saw Y/n rubbing the back of her head playfully rolling her eyes.

"You really have to ruin the moment ,sis." Oh did I mention that I am dating Ally's younger sister.

"Yeah Ally way to ruin my ships moment but then again that cute moment will be posted in my snap chat." I rolled my eyes while Normani and Lauren snickered.

"Thats why Camila look so angry a while ago. Okay pay up guys." Lauren smirked. Everyone groaned even Y/n.

"What did you bet on?" I look at them all confuse.

"Who would've made the first move. I never expected you to top though." Normani said while handing Lauren $10.

"Whats a top?" Y/n smack Lauren to which she cackled.

"That is a thing you will know for another time. Now who wants a movie?" Everyone raised their hand ignoring my question.

"But what's a top?" Y/n held me in her arms and kissed me to shut me up.

"Shh babe the movie is starting." I finally sighed then make myself comfortable in my girlfriends arms.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
I still don't have my first kiss though so sorry for the crappy describing .