Jealous- Dinah/ You

Jealous- Dinah/ You

While Dinah is away recording with the girls. You are at home watching funny videos at YouTube. You cant help but feel hungry so you decided to just treat yourself with donut. Later on Dinah went in saw you talking to your donut seductively and she cant help but be jealous of the attention.
×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×

You

After the 20th video I've watched in You tube my stomach growled in hunger and I cant help but crave for donuts. I quickly bought a dozen and happily went home snacking on them.

Dinah

I cant wait to see my baby girl after a long day of recording. I quickly went home surprise that Y/n isn't there waiting like she should have. I made my way to our room to hear Y/n moaning and talking. Oh my god is she cheating? That thought went straight out of the window when I could hear the words she said and the seen I saw on our slightly opened bedroom.

"I cant wait to taste your feeling." Y/n hummed then lick her donut before taking a bite. She moaned in delight and I cant help but be hot and bothered but mostly jealous at the attention she was giving the donut.

"You look so good oozing your juices out for me. By the looks of it. Its like you're begging for me to eat you out isn't that right, jelly donut?" She bit and suck the jelly of the donut then finishing it with one bite. She was about to get another donut but Dinah barge in because she couldn't take it anymore showing off her blown irises making Y/n blush in embarrassment.

"How long have you been standing there?" Y/n stuttered while holding on to the last donut. Dinah growled and attempted to pin Y/n down and throwing the donut away but Y/n saw it coming and immediately pinned Dinah down and held the donut out of Dinah's reach.

"Y/n please I am all wet for you. Leave that donut and make love to me." Y/n shook her head no and giggled. Dinah groaned and whimpered.

"After I make love to my donut. Dont worry Dinah I am all yours after that." Y/n peck Dinah's lips then continued 'making love to her donut which make Dinah even want Y/n more.

=========================
What did I just do? I need Allysus. I blame the lack of loving hmm. I guess I could make love to a donut to.