Notes-Lauren/You

Your eyes are like pools of galaxies
Your smile can light up an entire city
If I had a chance to make you my lady
I promise that You will be loved and extremely happy.

-Anonymous

Lauren smiles at the note and place it in her pocket. Everyday Lauren receives a note from this anonymous person for 2 months now. She cant help but fall for this persons words and the urge to meet them was tempting. The note reminds Lauren of her guy best friend since middle school,Y/n. Their handwriting look similar to his. He always compliments Lauren in anyway possible. He is such a gentleman. He has a weird sense of humor. He is like the guy version of Camila. Well its expected since they are like twins. I mean anyone is lucky to have him and Lauren is thankful for having him as a friend. Through the years his personality made Lauren fall for the boy. His physical attribute is a plus. Lauren sigh dreamily but her day dream was kinda interrupted by someone who cleared their throat.

"Another note from mystery person again?" Camila ask her blushing best friend. Lauren nodded and sigh.

"Hey guys." Y/n and Dinah hugged the both of them and they notice Lauren's red face which turned a darker shade of red when Y/n decided to back hug Lauren instead of letting go.

"Gosh just date already." Dinah smirk when she saw Y/n's blushing cheeks. She knew her friend's not so hidden crush on Lauren.

"Oh mystery boy wrote a note again. " Dinah playfully rolled her eyes and Y/n gripped her bag strap harshly and gave Dinah a pointed look to which she look back confuse.

"Why do you assume its a boy?(see what I did there) It could be a girl, I mean come on Lauren can turn straight people gay and gay people straight." Camila said to Dinah to which Lauren rolled her eyes. Y/n sigh and she look at Camila to silently thank her to which Camila nodded. Dinah look at Camila then Y/n and she look even more confuse.

"What do yo-Oh shoot. Dinah can you come with me. I forgot t-the thing in my locker. See you guys later."Y/n cut Dinah off to which Dinah glared at the rude interruption. Y/n kissed Lauren's cheek then waved by while dragging a still confuse Dinah.

"Well that is weird." Lauren smiled in a daze watching Y/n leave. Camila smirk to which Lauren shook of her daze.

"Yeah really weird." Lauren glance at Camila and gave her a confuse look. Before she could ask her friend about her weird attitude the bell rang and Camila sigh in relief.

"Oh look the bell rang. See you at lunch Lauren." With that Camila wave bye and join the crowd of students going to their rooms.

While Lauren headed to her room with thoughts and confusion about her friends. The confusion part is mostly Y/n. Lauren wonders why she was acting weird all of a sudden. Dinah and Y/n went to their first class which is Math. They are working on a math problem and the teacher told them to do it with their seatmate.

"Dinah, you shouldn't have gave her any hints about the gender. You know the plan ,right?" Dinah look at Y/n sheepishly then rub her neck.

"Well I kinda wasn't listening cause uhm uh- You were gawking at Normani the whole time. I get it I get it." Y/n cut Dinah off which made Dinah blush at the truth of her best friend's words.

"You're such a dick." Dinah huffed annoyed to which Y/n laughed.

"Correction my dear. I 'have' a dick. Get your facts straight. Oh wait you cant cause you arent." Dinah punch Y/n repeatedly on the arm to which Y/n laughs.

"So when are you going to tell her its you who wrote those notes?" Dinah asked when she calm down.

"Tomorrow, since it will be the last day before spring break. I will confess my feelings for her." Y/n said while rubbing her now red arm. Dinah could really give a punch.

------------------------------
The next day

Lauren is feeling excited for her secret admirer's note so she went earlier than usual. She was simply humming to herself but stop when she saw a familiar figure closing her locker then walking off. She went a little bit closer to see its Y/n. Her eyes widen in realization and her smile grew even wider.

"Hey wait." Lauren shouted to which Y/n look back and panic so he started running.

"Y/n stop. Why are you running?" Y/n came to a stop and bowed her head down not looking at Lauren.

"So you're my secret admirer?" Y/n sigh then nodded. He was actually waiting for the sting of rejection but instead he felt arms wrap around his neck and soft warm lips touching his gently . His eyes widen in realization but he pulled Lauren's waist closer and he reciprocated the kiss. He lick her lips asking for entrance to which Lauren willingly gave. Their tongues battle for dominance but surprisingly Lauren won. They broke of when air was needed and Y/n placed his forehead on Lauren's with eyes still close and a smile paints his lips.

"This is the best kiss I have ever received. Well even if I don't have anything to compare it to." Y/n rambled to which Lauren giggle and peck his lips once more.

"Well I like it that way. Not to ruin the moment but what are we?" Y/n look at Lauren lovingly and kiss her nose to which Lauren scrunch it cutely.

"We could take things slow. Maybe I could start with taking you out on a few dates then I can ask you to be my girlfriend. I will spoil you because you're my lady. We will have fights but we will make up with watching your favorite movies while cuddling. Sounds good?" Lauren nodded eagerly. She rest her head on Y/n's neck breathing in his scent.

"Yeah sounds wonderful." Y/n smiled and kissed her forehead.

=========================
So do you guys like the third person point of view or the first person? I'm open to new ideas and suggestions :) okay love you banana buddies. Have a great day and stay awesome.