Delays-Lauren/You

Y/n and Lauren wanted to see each other so bad that they decided to have a sleep over. Y/n being the needy person she is, dreamed and whined about missing her girlfriend and needing her love and affection. Lauren being just as needy promised all those cuddles while watching movies and kisses here and there. The two were very excited for the sleep over,mostly Y/n since this will be her very first sleep over since her parents are very over protective. A week before the sleepover, Y/n's mother brought up the topic of the sleep over while they were watching tv.

"So how many are you in this sleep over?" y/n's mother peered at her daughter curiously.

"Just me and Lauren." Y/n shrugged. Feeling nervous that her mother is catching up to something.

"Oh what is the point of the sleepover if only the two of you are in it. A sleep over should have more friends. During my time..." Y/n stopped listening from there knowing that her mom would a about how she started having her sleepover when she was at her working age.

"And so since Lauren will be the only one in this sleepover cancel it. What is the point of the sleepover if only the two of you are in it?" Y/n sigh in frustration.

"Mom I just want to spend time with my best friend." Y/n clenched her fist containing her annoyance.

"Okay then spend time with her. I just don't get why she has to sleepover. I don't even know her. Yes you introduce us to her but I still don't know if she is good for you. So sure let her have a day tour." Not wanting to cause a fight Y/n nodded and went to her room to call Lauren.

" Hey baby, what's up?" Y/n smiled at the voice of her girlfriend. But her frown returned when she remember why she called.

"Babe my mother said it won't be a sleepover anymore." Y/n slump in her bed making her bounce a little because of the force.

" aww thats okay. I will just go earlier so that we can spend more time together." Y/n smile at the positivity of Pher girlfriend.

" Yes we have to make the most out of it." Lauren's mother screamed for Lauren cause she saw the culprit who has been stealing their nuts.

"Babe I have to go. Talk to you later. I love you."

"I love you too." Then they both press end.

Two days before their cuddle date, Y/n's mother brought up the topic again.

"Y/n I think its better if you reschedule your bonding time with Lauren. I want to meet her first."

"But -" Y/n was interrupted again by her mother.

"But nothing. I've met your other friends. Why cant I meet this Lauren? Are you hiding something? " Y/n gulped and shake her head no. Both Lauren and Y/n agent ready to come out. Knowing that if one of them slipped up they wont get to see each other anymore for their parents believe that loving the same gender is a sin.

" Then reschedule it." Y/n went up to her room and messaged Lauren since her girlfriend is busy training in softball.

To my ocean eyed beauty

Babe my mom really want to meet you. She wants to reschedule it to a different day like this May 1 since she  is at home.

Y/n press send and sigh. She has to wait for another 12 days until she can finally see her baby girl. Y/n doesn't have enough patience. But for her girlfriend she can wait for years as long as she will get to hold her in her arms.

Just in time, Lauren's training finish and she saw her girlfriend's message. Her smile turn into a sad one. Lauren knows Y/n like the back of her hand. Whenever something wrong happens, she tend to blame herself so she plan to call Y/n immediately when she gets home. If only they were neighbors then things would be easier. Its hard that they are miles apart but at least they get to meet in school.
Since its summer the two are eager to see each other.
Lauren just finish taking a bath so she called Y/n.

"Babe stop blaming yourself for this. Its not your fault." Y/n chuckled at how her girlfriend knows her more than herself.

"I cant help it ya know. I was about to see you in Two days. Two days babe but noooo now its 12 more. Im going nuts here.  I miss you Lo so so much and it kills me being away from you." Lauren sigh .

"It kills me too but at least we get to see each other. Now stop being sad okay. Think positive."

"Im lucky to have someone like you Lo. I love you." Lauren smile and blush.

"I love you too mi amor." The two ended up talking all night about nothing and everything.

Two days later...

Today was the day two are waiting for. They have marked their calendars, scheduled their alarms and count down until now. Lauren dressed her best wanting to give a good impression to Y/n's mother. While Y/n cleaned her room the best she can. She really isnt a neat person to begin with but she cleaned her room to the best of her abilities. Y/n's mother went in Y/n's room to check on her daughter and was surprised to see Y/n cleaned her room on her own. Not a single mess in sight. She was about to look around but she heard the doorbell.

" I got it." Y/n came rushing out of the bathroom tripping on the rug but quickly getting up with a huge smile on her face. Her mother tried to warn her about the stairs.

"Honey be caref-" but she heard a loud thud and an im okay from her daughter.

"Guess she really miss her bestfriend."Y/n's mother mumbled to herself and walk downstairs to see her daughter hugging Lauren.
Lauren saw Y/n's mother and she slowly tugged at Y/n to let go to which Y/n pouted.

"Good morning Mrs. Y/L/N."
Lauren went in to shake Y/n's hand.

"Good morning Lauren. Y/n bring Lauren to your room while I cook lunch for us." With that said, Y/n immediately drag Lauren up her room and close the door. She cornered Lauren against it and slowly went near her lips but looking at how Lauren closes her eyes waiting for the pressure of your lips on hers. Y/n stop leaving a small space in between.

"Ive been waiting for this for so long." She whispered her hot breath caressing Lauren's lips. Not taking the tension she kiss Lauren with everything she has. She poured her longing, her need for her,  her love. The two have not started second base enjoying the bliss of kissing each other. Y/n wanted to try kissing Lauren in a different way. They haven't made out. Both of them being new to this makes their curiousity reach the peak. Y/n lick Lauren's bottom lip feeling Lauren  tremble beneath her. Lauren doesn't know what to do. Y/n did some "research" and tried nibbling Lauren's lip. Lauren let out a whimper. Slowly Y/n put her tongue in meeting Lauren's. The feeling made both of the moan. Lauren's hand grip Y/n's neck and hair gripping at it. While Y/n held her waist. They both maneuver towards Y/n's bed. Lauren at the bottom and Y/n on top. Their kissing turned into a heated make out session with both of their hands wandering each other. Y/n peck Lauren's lips one more time and made her way towards Lauren's jaw then her neck. Giving small pecks here and there. Lauren move her neck to give Y/n more access. Y/n's small kisses turn to open mouth ones. She found a spot near Lauren's collar bone that made her gasp. She bit and suck as hard as she can leaving a mark. Lauren moan rather loudly and Y/n covered her mouth giggling.

"Babe you dont want to get caught now do you?" Lauren shake her head no. Y/n remove her hand from Lauren's mouth and look at the hickey she made. She run her thumb across the mark making Lauren wince.

"Sorry." Y/n mumbled and kiss the hickey. She kiss upwards until she met Lauren's lips. This time Y/n was gentle. She kiss all around Lauren's face which made her giggle.

"I love you." Y/n said with this look of love.

"I love you too." Lauren kissed Y/n. They both heard a bunch of taps on Y/n's window. They both went near it to see it was raining.

"Cuddle weatheeeer." Y/n whispered to Lauren. They both smiled at each other and they decided to cuddle until they fall asleep. Y/n's mother went in Y/n's room to tell them lunch was ready but she saw the two of them sleeping.

"Hmm I will wake them up later then." She closed the door and went downstairs. Suddenly she heard a loud thunder and rain hitting the roof hard. She look outside to see it raining hard. Lauren ended up sleeping over anyway.

============================
Double Lauren update cause why not?