Photograph- Normani/ You

Normani

My mom and I went to the playground near our house. I played soccer with the other kids but the ball was kicked to hard which made it go to the bush. Since I am near the bush I quickly followed and got the ball. Before I could go back I saw a picture stuck on the bush. Its a picture of a girl with a cute smile with a missing tooth and her hair is in a braid. She is wearing a v neck shirt and some jeans but she look so pretty. She is my first love. I kept the picture up until this day in where I have a loving wife whom I met in college after I caught her sneakily taking a picture of me. Her hair was in a french braid and have this big glasses just like Harry Potter's. Her smile made me fall for her without even knowing. After that incident she ask me if I could be her model for a project. We hit it off well and here we are now 3 years of being girlfriends and 7 years of being married and have 2 daughters, Anne Y/L/N - Hamilton and Krisha Y/L/N - Hamilton. I could have never ask for more. Y/n was cleaning the house when she saw the photo of my first love.

"Babe,where did you get this photo?" I took it out of her hand sitting down on the couch and pulling her down on my lap making her comfortable.

"Well its story time." She giggled and nudge me to continue.

"So when I was 9 years old my mother brought me to the playground near our house to play with the kids there. We played soccer and the ball was kick to hard that it ended up near the bush. I got the ball and I cant help but notice a picture stuck on the bush. I took it out and saw the prettiest girl I have laid eyes on in that time. I took it home with me and kept it. The girl in the picture is my first love. Even if I haven't met her that smile made me fell for her." Y/n smiled then peck Normani's lips with a big smile on her face.

"Funny thing I lost a picture when my family was having a family picnic in a playground. They brought the family album and one picture is missing. I went around the playground to find it but what stop my search is when I heard a cute giggle coming from some kids playing soccer. She has this cute curls and a headband on her head. Her smile could light up a dark room. I wanted to approach her but my mom called saying it was time to go home. I cant forget her face and laugh. I guess she was my first love as well. This is why I pursue photography that hopefully I will capture the girl that I saw in the playground." They both look at each other lovingly and shared a passionate kiss.

"Funny how fate brought us together huh." Normani said to which Y/n nodded.

"Okay now lets get back to cleaning the kids will be back in an hour." Y/n playfully swatted my butt to which I playfully glared.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Mani bear." Then we continued cleaning. I thank God for letting me meet my First and only love.

=========================
Inspired by a picture my friend showed me.