SHINee ~ Taemin - Should have known

He sighed and walked around, his phone to his ear, waiting for the person on the other line to pick up. "Aish, this girl!" He exclaimed once he heard the voice mail pick up. He waited for a moment, debating on whether to leave a message or not. He sighed and threw his phone lightly on the sofa and walked to the bed room, placing all their pictures face down. It wasn't like he didn't love his girlfriend, but she was acting different nowadays. The constant usage of her phone in the middle of the night, whispering always looking back at him while he pretended to be asleep. The dressing up every day, it wasn't like he didn't like her change in fashion, but he remembered her stating that she hated skirts and heavy make up.

       Taemin fell back on the bed, placing his hands up on his head. The growing stress of what was going on with his girl friend was taking it's toll on him. The angry tears leaked out of his eyes and he couldn't take this added sadness to his heart. He felt his heart squeeze thinking of her face, that beautiful, angelic face. Her perfect features, long black hair, pink lips, big eyes, button nose and smooth melodic voice. He shook his head trying to get him from crying so much, but really he couldn't take it anymore. After  a while of crying softly he sat up to the sound of his phone ringing.
His heart raced and he ran for his phone, answering it quickly seeing it was her. "Jagiya!" He answered showing her his happiness.

"Oh, hey!" She said without much enthusiasm. "Look, I'm working late tonight, so don't stay up. Bye." She hanged up quickly, leaving him with a weak heart. Taemin nodded to himself and hanged up his line. He sat on the sofa, placing his elbows on his knees and let his head hang. Another late night working.... excuses? No... she wasn't like that.

          Taemin bit at his lip trying to get his head straight. His girl friend was loyal, though in the pit of his stomach, made him think every thing was wrong. Discarding how he felt, he called Key reling on his hyun for some sort of comfort. The older boy picked up on the second ring, his joyful voice filled Taemin's ears, bringing a smile to his lips. "Taemin! What's up?" Key asked.

"Yah, Hyun. I need to go out. You and the boys up for a night out?" He said looking at the ground. He bit down on his lower lip again, hoping they were free. He was of need of his Hyuns.

"Yeah, Onew and Jonghyun left to get some food, but I think they'll be up for it. We haven't seen you in a while. What's going on?" Key asked. Normally your girl friend and the rest of his band mates were on good terms, though they rarely talked and every time she was left with them, there would be the constant texting on her part, asking when he was to return. Their relationship with his girlfriend wasn't the best, but the older boys understood Taemin's feelings for the young girl and put up with her old behavior.

"Oh nothing. She's just stuck at work and I missed you guys." Taemin said standing up and walking over to the mirror on the hallway wall. His eyes were red, and he had bags under them. He looked horrible, he wasn't been eating right the past couple of weeks hell maybe even months. Taking in a shallow breath he added, "I'm not feeling so well Hyun I really need you guys."

"Alright," Key's voice sounded honestly concered. "We'll go pick you up in twenty minutes. Just hold off until then." Taemin hanged up, his hands were shaking and his breath was uneven by the time he made his way back to the sofa. Was he becoming this weak with out her? He couldn't think about it, not the way he was reacting to the little things. He knew he was going to go insane if he put more thought into it. He changed into a more suitable outfit and waited for the boys to pick him up.

"Ayyyyy Taemin!!" Jonghyun smiled, turning around to look at him and greeted the youngest boy as he slipped into the car. He laughed and shook his head, Oh how he missed them. Key looked at him and gently patted his knee, Taemin smiled weakly understanding it was for comfort. Onew started the car again and began to lightly chat with Jonghyun. Minho, Key and himself took the back seat. The joyfulness of the boys was contagious, he couldn't help but feel happy with them.

"I know you wanted to go out to eat at some nice place and all, but I think it's time for you to experience the real fun." Jonghyun said as Onew parked in front of a club.

"It was Jonghyun's idea." Onew said looking at Taemin's grim experssion.

"Yah, just have some innocent fun. Trust me you'll be glad you got out of this car." Minho said nodding.