alone | momotarou x you (I/II)

A/N: sorry, for, like, being inactive for so long. D-:

imagine Samezuka as a co-ed academy. this is gonna be long but take it as an apology for having a small amount of chapters. characters are also kinda OOC, so sorry (again) for that.

trigger warning: heavy language (such profanities MUCH W O W), angst, violence, ...

You were lonely. You were bullied, and have no friends. You were also suicidal, in which any of your relatives doesn't know about it. Life sucks and you just wanted to end it. Negativity is always inevitable. But somehow, you keep on living for some reason. You believe that someone or something will change your life, and you're willing to wait for it. But you can't keep waiting forever when death can always greet you.

Another usual, unfortunate day went by, and it ended up with you being cornered up by three delinquents against a wall just outside Samezuka.

"Hey [Name]," One of them says with a mocking tone on his voice. "What are you doing here by yourself again? Don't you know that something might happen to you, being alone outside at night..?" You felt a hand on your waist and you squirmed in disgust.

It was late at night already. You just got out of school after cleaning the classroom and being the teacher's pet also, you were busy following their orders and doing the paper works assigned to the ones that had poor grades, which the teacher gave them another chance to get a better score. They used you and your knowledge so that they could pass.

You didn't say anything. You just stared at them, coward eyes over nasty ones. The other student laughed quietly and maniacally and brought his hand to your cheek, caressing it. "Such soft and delicate skin, [Name]-chan~" Malicious chuckles were loud in the distant alleyway, grabbing someone's attention.

"Oy!" An anonymous shouted behind them. You couldn't see its face because of the three morons around you, but you can see its silhouette plastered in the wall. The guys snapped their heads at the source of whoever called them.

"Oh, it's one of those annoying gay swimmers," The man rolls his eyes and pulled his hand away from your cheek, turning their bodies away from you. Finally.

A red-haired guy with slightly damp hair came into view, his pinky finger trying to pick out something inside his ear. You were just staring at him, no emotions shown in your eyes. Maybe it could be relief? Nah. He definitely looks like another nasty idiot who wants to fight with those other idiots and win you over and take advantage of you. Just look at those golden eyes, they could rape you!

"What? 'gay swimmers'? Did I hear that right?" The unknown man scoffed and took out water from his ear. His eyes darted over you, his eyebrows furrowed. He steps closer to the gang, his expression dead serious. "Uhm, if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing with her?" He asks, his tone solemn while raising a brow.

The men chuckled and looked back at her, then at the so-called swimmer. "Oh, her? We were just playing with her, nice and innocent. And yeah, you heard that right, idiot. You and Matsuoka and the others are gays. Seriously, with that fuckin' speedo? You wouldn't ever get a girl." Booms of laughter echoed. And you cringed after hearing the words 'nice and innocent'. What the hell is nice and innocent in putting a hand on a girl's waist and caressing her cheek outside some school at 11:50 pm?

You looked at the swimmer again and he still looks unfazed. You kept on staring at him until you were familiar with his features. Oh. The backstroke swimmer, also called as a sea otter or something you heard from the students in the hallways. The swimming team were pretty much good, but you don't know any one of them. You support them, but half of it you don't care at all. It's not like it'll help with your depression and social anxiety by being an obsessive fangirl of them.