Chapter 39.2 - Behind The Mask

Chapter 39.2 - Behind the Mask

].Victoria Rose Ferrer.[

I woke up with my head aches. I rise up,and remove all the dextrose that injected my veins. That stupid bitch. F*cking Young ! I clinch a fist . Sh*t, They stole my Puppet !

" ARGH! F*CK !" I shouted

Then my Son and Doctor enter my Room.

"I am fine, Go out doctor " I said , Convincing myself of what I have said.

" Mom, how are you? " He said while looking at me in a worry face.

" Im still okay, Do they get my puppet? "

He Sigh

" No mom, But they captive 2 Persons and Its Young and Villaria. "

All my Blood arisen, I am now Mad. ! This should not Happening ! I withheld my fist.

" Mom, are you okay? "

" Stupid. Repeating all your questions. I said Im f*cking alive. Go out and Get my precious Puppet !" I command. He get out immediately.

Argh! F*ck . @sshole. Dont make me try to get through of this. I need to get my puppet! Suddenly my Phone rang. Its my Husband.

"Yes?" I said while massaging my Head.

" I got the news already, so they stole it. " I knew He is mad. I can feel it. Especially If its my fault.

" Yeah , crap that Young and Those Sh*t Villaria! They ruined it !" I shouted

" Just make sure, you'll get all the gems we burried on the body " He said in an authority Tone.

" How am I supposed to do it,? I cant f*cking attack !" I manage myself.

" Use your head. Make me proud my love " And he ended the call.

I control myself not to.Uh. Not to make any trouble here. F*ck I threw my pillows. Im pissed of F*ck.

Young, Villaria, Young, Villaria. F*ck all of you ! How am I to kill your damn family? You build a Mafia, arent you? Fine, Let make this Start AGAIN !

Let Me tell you A story...

"Thommas, sige na gusto nga kasi kita!" its me, We were in college at this time.
" May mahal na nga kasi ako !" he answered and Left me. Im not Hurt maybe a little , Because I will just used him. Why? because I want to stole his underorganization Mafia, and I want to Kick his ass off on that mafia together with his f*cking bestfriend whose my Ex, Leonard Villaria.

They are rich literally, even if they are still on college, they are profitable with a thousand dollar a year. Why I knew all about this? because His our ultimate Rival, In business and in Underorganization world.. but he doesnt knew it. I like him but the hate I feel for him is dominant.

He is my target because His family killed my Family and I want for revenge. Until we finally finish college. Still I courted him. I followed him and be a part of his mafia. His girlfriend, yeah I met her once in a plastic way and because Im a best actress, muntikan na silang Maghiwalay, buti nalang nagkabalikan. Because if not I will just ruin my own mission.

I get his full trust until Im in for being a leader. We're 6 leaders on Black Organization and the master of course is no other than the
demon Thommas Young. And My Plan works. I killed the first 3 leaders, and they thought that the Vondalch organization killed it. He is so stupid, Ginerlfriend nya Ang Anak ng Leader ng Vondalch which is my Boyfriend on that time because now He is my husband. Because of the puppy love they brought, It was the chance to success my plan, so I stole all his transaction and business so that day He was so pity together with Leonard. I had now the powers so I kicked them and pinapatay but unfortunately they are still breathing now. Because I got the Black Organization, we corporate the Two mafia , and became Ferrer Group. But in Russia and other Country Vondalch still the name of our mafia and its very powerful.

And now, I thought I can easily kill both of them, but I was wrong. They build the White Organization and I knew its the Corporation between Y company and V but Still I am Lucky. Why,? because in their companies, I have mens who tracked them *smirk* How brilliant I am really or Do they really that Stupid? Well I will enjoy it if they are all being like that.

My silence is the beginning of my revenge. And I drink my wine.

//AN:

Sembreak Na!! Sory Late Update. Vomment please Thankyou ;)

-Enajey <3