Slowly Killing Me

Genesis POV

Genesis: Matt.....triple the security. Start that day after tomorrow total lock down. Nothing goes in or out without me knowing. Get the dogs. I want eyes only the roof. The ground. On the fence. The front gate. I want one by the door, my room and every room in this house including the basement. Turn the cameras on. Set the laser and scanner on. I want the motion sensor on. I want the temperature movement on around the house. Go.

He took off as well.

Tyga: damn....you aren't to be messed with.

Genesis: no I'm not.

Maze came back

Maze: all set

Genesis: great now. Get me 6 bags. Each bag goes in 25 million. I want them weighed and checked.

Tyler came back

Tyler: he wants to talk to you

I took the phone and went the other direction.

It was my dad. I asked him to bring his best men. He wouldn't listen to i had to yell. Hey it's my mother in law were talkin bout.

Alex's phone started ringing and i quickly hung up and walked over to him

Alex: put her on the phone.

He listened

Alex: you hurt her and I'm make sure your dog food by the next day.

He slammed his phone on the table.

Genesis: calm down. Tyler get me Johnson's number...actually call him for me. Tell him. Code 7TOPK696. I bet you anything he'll be here within 30 minutes.

Tyler: got it.

Jason: so that's it.

I glared at him and walked away

Genesis: patience is the key.

He looked shocked.

Alex: who's all coming.

Genesis: they'll begin to get here in like 10 minutes.

Alex: I can't thank you enough.

I smiled

Alex: we're are we staying

Genesis: well you know the house......

I looked over at Jason

Genesis: just pick one.

Tyler: front gate.

Genesis: Camera now.

I looked. It was Brad and his guys.

Genesis: open the gate. Once they walk in. Lead them to the basement. And my office.

Maze: alright.

Genesis: oh maze get me...what's his face. Carl, Scott, Ray and Tec

Maze: ok

He made the phone calls. The front door opened. Brad and his guys came in. They all greeted me. They also touched my stomach. It was weird but funny.

Brad: where can I set up.

Genesis: down the hall second door to your left.

Brad: thanks, come on guys.

Alex: what are the four guys you just asked for

Genesis: for me. Security. They were Michaels and see me as a daughter since they all older. They trained me.

Alex: oh.

I heard Jason mumble something. I looked in his direction. Yet he doesn't know the pain I'm going threw. Painfully dying.

Maze: they'll be here in 30

Genesis: that's great. what about my dad

Maze: 20

Genesis: what about the rest.

Maze: 30 to an hour.

We waited. After an hour of waiting. Everyone got here.

Genesis: here's the situation. Alex explain.

Alex: they have my family. Sister, brother and mother. They each want 50 million. They've killed most of my best men. And gangs are just disappearing out of the blue. We have two weeks until.....well you know.

Tec: what are they to her

Alex swallowed and told them

Alex: for her? Her mother in law

Tec: wait....your having Alex's baby

Genesis: no

Tec: then w-......wait......Jason's baby.

I nodded.

Tec: wow.....well uh congratulations. To broth of you.

Genesis: we kinda aren't together at the moment.

Tec: oh...... Sorry.

Genesis: find any room that's empty and that's yours. Set up anywhere. And get to work you each know why your head I except news from anything from any moment. Get to work

They all went their separate ways. Jason was in the living room. I went up to him.

Jason: can I help you

Genesis: loose the attitude. I didn't come over here to start shit. Just thought I'd say thank you for the room. I like it.

Jason: oh.....your welcome.

I walked away. I went to my room. It was a challenge to get up there anyways. I laid in my bed. Trying to get comfortable.

Once I did. I felt a sharp pain.

-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-""-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-""-"-

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!